jonah marais

abby's pov
i slipped on my red bikini from zaful and pulled my hair into a messy bun. today, jonah and i are going to the beach. i grabbed my beach bag, and walked downstairs. i was meeting him at the beach since he went down early to set up our stuff. i pulled one of his hoodies over my head and walked out the door of our condo.
when i got down there, jonah was talking to some fans. i pulled off my hoodie and put some sunscreen on. i couldn't reach my back so i patiently waited for jonah to get done with the fans. "hey abby, come over here, the fans wanna get a picture with us" jonah yelled. i stood up from my beach chair and walked over to them. i stood on i stood on the left side of one of the fans and smiled for the picture. they thanked us and we went back over to our spot. "hey jo, can you put some sunscreen on my back?" i asked. he hesitated, "uh y-yeah." i could tell that he was getting hard by just looking at my bathing suit. i smirked and walked over to him. he lathered the sunscreen on my back and i backed my ass up onto his member. i could feel his boner through his trunks. "is daddy hard because of my bikini?" i asked seductively. "yes abby. let's go back to the condo, we can come back here later." i smirked and we grabbed our stuff and ran up to our condo.
he pushed me onto the bed. "how dare you tease me baby girl." he said. he pulled off my bathing suit and rubbed my clit harshly. i let out a load moan. he pulled down his swimming trunks and slammed into me. i moaned loudly, making sure the people next door could hear. "f-fuck jonah!" he thrusted fast and hard, hitting my gspot every time. "daddy, i'm g-gonna cum." i moaned out. "me t-too baby g-girl." we both came at the same time and rode out our highs. he pulled out and laid down next to me. "now let's go back to the beach." i smiled and we got up and got dressed again, heading to the beach.