zach herron.

alisha's pov
i unlocked the door to my boyfriend zach and i's shared apartment and swung the door open. today was a rough, and tiring day at work and i just wanna get this day over with.
zach doesn't get home for another hour or so and i'm feeling super horny. maybe i should pleasure myself until he gets home. zach and i have never had sex before because he wants my first time to be special, so i always have to pleasure myself. i slipped on some loose shorts and a t shirt and sat down on our bed. i slipped my hand in my pants and began rubbing figure eights on my clit. i let out a soft moan as i became wetter by the second. i imagined zach doing this to me and i felt my pussy get even more soaked. i slowly slipped a finger in my entrance and started thrusting it in and out. "oh z-zach" i moaned out. i started going faster, getting closer to my high, until the bedroom door swung open to reveal zach.
"alisha? what are you doing?" he asked. i quickly stood up off the bed and cleaned my finger off. "n-nothing. i was just horny," i said. i saw him smirk and started walking towards me. "that's kinda convenient since i'm horny too," he whispered in my ear. shivers went down my spine and i smashed my lips onto his. we began making out, him pushing me onto the bed. the make out soon got heated and we were taking our clothes off. "are you sure you want to do this?" zach asked. "yes, i'm sure," i replied. "okay, i'll go slow since it's your first time."
he slowly entered me and the feeling of pain came over me. i let out a small whimper and he kissed my lips to help the pain go away. "tell me when you're ready to speed up," he whispered. i nodded and said "i'm ready." he slowly started thrusting faster, but not too fast. i let out soft moans and kissed down his neck. zach continuously asked if i was okay and i assured him i was every time. he soon started going a little bit faster, making me go over the edge. i let out a loud moan and i heard him moan in reply. he reached down to my clit and rubbed circles with his thumb. "oh god, zach," i moaned. "hope you like this because next time, i'm going rough," he said with a smirk. that statement through me over the edge and i felt myself release. he then pulled out and came on my stomach. "how was it?" he asked, laying down beside of me. i cuddled into his side and pulled the blankets over us. "amazing. i love you z," i said. "i love you more, alisha."
————————-

requested by  @/thankfulformystans on ig