sydnie avery

y/n's pov
i pulled up to the house that the annual "kick off summer" party is being held. i was wearing a tight neon green dress and black high heeled boots. i scanned the room, looking for my boyfriend jack. i found him and made my way to him. "hey babe." i said. he smiled and pulled me into him. "hey beautiful." i kissed his lips and looked around the room for any other people i was close with. i spotted sydnie, jack's older sister. we made eye contact and she walked over to us. "hey y/n, how have you been?" she asked. "good, how about you?" "great." "guys, i have to go find zach, apparently he's getting ready to skinny dip in the pond out back. see y'all later. y/n, if i'm not back by midnight, get a ride home with syd. love u." jack said. i nodded and pecked his lips. syd and i started dancing and getting drinks.
i was drinking a shit load, getting shots after shots. me and sydnie both were drunker then ever. "y-y/n." she slurred. "y-yeah?" "can we go upstairs to the bathroom? i feel sick." "yeah." we slowly made our way to the 3rd bathroom in the house. i closed the door and locked it. i helped syd to the toilet and held her hair back. she threw up a ton. i stood there just watching her. she finally was done vomiting and sat down against the wall. "come sit." she said. i sat down next to her and laid my head on her chest. "jack is gonna KILL me for getting this drunk." i laughed. "will he kill you for this too?" she said. i was confused but she didn't give me time to ask questions. she slammed her lips onto mine and kissed me roughly. i almost pulled away but didn't. i kissed back and straddled her waist. her hands roamed up the sides of my dress. she pulled away and pulled my dress up, staring into my eyes. her hand moved to my underwear and she rubbed my clit. i opened my mouth into an O shape and tried to contain my moans since we didn't want people hearing. i smashed my lips onto hers and moved my tongue around her mouth.
we stood up and removed our clothes. sydnie sat down on the toilet (closed of course) and i sat down in front of her. we started scissoring, our pussies rubbing together. i put my face in her neck to muffle my moans and she did the same. i kissed her neck, finding her sweet spot. she moaned out and covered her mouth. "sh babygirl." i said. after a few more minutes, we both came and licked each other up. we put our clothes back and looked at each other. "this didn't happen." i said. she nodded and we walked out, trying to find a ride home.