corbyn besson

rayna's pov
i walked into math class with my best friend morgan. i sat down my books and got my folder from the front of the classroom. i couldn't help but notice that our regular teacher mrs. smith wasn't there. i then saw a young looking teacher standing in the corner. he was very cute not gonna lie, he was tall, blonde and super skinny, he couldn't have been that much older than us. i walked back up to morgan and whispered in her ear, "that substitute is hot as fuck." i said. i then heard a person clear their throat behind me. i turned around and was met with the gorgeous eyes of the blondie himself. "see me after class." he said. i gulped and nodded, sitting down in my seat and staying silent the rest of the class.
after the bell rang, i grabbed my bag and walked up to his desk. "mr. besson i'm so sorry, i was joking and i didn't mean to cuss." i rambled. "call me corbyn, and you were joking? you didn't mean it when you said i was hot?" he said, coming closer to me. my breathing hitched. "i-i meant i-it." i stuttered. he grabbed my waist and pulled my face inches from his, "good." he smashed his lips onto mine. i immediately kissed back. he pushed me onto a desk. "we gotta do this fast and quiet okay babygirl?" he whispered in my ear. "okay." i replied. he quickly shut the door and pulled from his pants and boxers. he then pulled from mine and before he entered me, he asked me "are you sure you want to do this?" "yes, but this is my first time." i replied. "i'll go easy." i nodded.
he slowly entered me. it was painful at first but the pain turned into pleasure in the matter of seconds. i let out a low moan. he covered my mouth to keep quiet. he started thrusting faster. "let me know if i'm hurting you okay?" he said. "o-okay." i moaned out. he was hitting my g spot every time, making it almost impossible for me to not moan. after about a few minutes, i felt myself nearly reaching my climax. "c-corbyn, i'm c-close." i said. "me too." i came and he pulled out and came on the desk. i pulled up my pants swiftly and helped him clean up the desk. he pulled his pants up too and pulled me into him. "sorry, i would've came in you but i didn't know if you were on the pill or not. oh and, you're legal right?" "yeah, i'm legal, and on the pill." he kissed me and handed me his phone number. i grabbed my bag and walked out of the classroom to see morgan standing there. "rayna, please tell me you did not just fuck the hot substitute?" she said. i blushed and said, "i would, but i'd be lying." she sighed and pulled me into her. "god what are we gonna do with you."