kay cook

y/n's pov
i opened the door to our house and threw my shoes in the closet. i ran upstairs and pushed my door open. i couldn't help but hear laughing. my brother austin's girlfriend kay must have been over. i threw my back on my bed and plopped down on it. it always made me sad when kay was over because i've had a crush on her ever since her and austin started dating. my family knows i'm lesbian but they don't know i like kay. no one does.
   my thoughts were interrupted by austin swinging my door open, revealing him and kay. "can kay stay in here while i go pick up food? it'll be about an hour before i get back." austin said. "yeah." i replied. he nodded and left the room. kay sat down next to me. "so what do you wanna do?" she asked. i hopped up and turned on my tv. "you wanna watch netflix?" i sat back down and she scooted closer to me, laying her hand on my thigh seductively. "how bout we try something." she whispered. she smashed her lips onto mine. i pulled her closer. she straddled my waist and my hands roamed her body. "what about austin?" i asked. "forget about austin right now. it's just me and you babygirl." i smirked and turned us around, me being on top of her. i pulled her shirt and bra off and sucked on her boob. "y/n!" she moaned. i moved down to her shorts, pulling them off, along with her underwear. i rubbed her clit for about a minute, then pushed 2 fingers in her. she arched her back and moaned my name. i thrusted my fingers in and out, going fast and hard. she soon came all over my fingers and i licked off her cum.
she then pushed me down on the bed, and pulled off my clothes. she pushed my legs open and shoved her tongue into me. "oh fuck kay." i moaned. she thrusted her tongue faster and hard. i was a moaning mess. i wrapped my legs around her arms and pushed her head further down onto my pussy. i came with one last loud moan and we put our clothes on. "no one tells austin." •