daniel seavey

y/n's pov
my boyfriend daniel and i are getting ready to go to a high school party. it's our last high school party because we're graduating in a week. i pulled on a tight red dress and curled my hair. daniel walked up behind me and put his hands around my waist. "you look beautiful babygirl." he said. i smiled and kissed his cheek. "you don't look too bad yourself mr. seavey." he let go of me and i put my high heels on. we walked downstairs and said goodbye to my parents. "you kids behave! and if you want to have fun afterwards, go to daniel's house." my mom said. i laughed and gave her a kiss on the cheek. we walked out and got into the car and drove off to the house the party is being held at.

we pulled up at the house and got out. we walked in and got drinks immediately. "hey daniel, i'm going to go to the bathroom, i'll be back." i said. he nodded and i walked upstairs to the bathroom. i used it and walked out. i was extremely drunk by now so i wanted to do something crazy. i found a boy and walked up to him. "hey, my names y/n, what's yours?" i asked him. "conor." he said. i started dancing on him. i wanted to make daniel jealous. we haven't had rough sex in awhile and this is an easy way to get it. i started subtly grinding on conor. i looked around for daniel and saw him staring at me with a glare. i smirked and he walked up to me. he grabbed me by my arm and pulled me away from conor. i waved to him and he realized what i had done. he laughed and daniel dragged me to the car. he didn't speak to me, just held onto the steering wheel very tightly. i was starting to get nervous.

we got home and daniel carried me up to his room. his parents were out of town and his sister was at her friend's house so we were home alone. he threw me on the bed. "strip down slut." he said. that turned me on. i ripped off my clothes and sat there on the bed until he got back. he came back with a vibrater. i got nervous because he's never used one on me before. he tied my arms to the headboard with shirts and put the vibrator on my clit. i moaned and tried to pull my hands down. "stop pulling babygirl, your gonna hurt yourself." i whined and he just kept the vibrator on my clit.

after i orgasmed once, he took the vibrator off and untied my hands. i roamed my hands around his body. he took off his clothes and slammed into me. i moaned loudly. "fuck daddy!" he thrusted fast and deep, hitting my g spot every time. i reached down and rubbed my clit fast and rough. we finally both hit our highs and we laid down next to each other. "don't ever make me jealous on purpose again. you're mine and mine only, you got it?" he said. "i got it. i love you." i said. he pulled me on top of him and kissed me. i fell asleep cuddled with him.