ashley besson

i knocked on my best friend ashley's front door and waited for someone to answer. corbyn pulled the door open and moved aside for me to come in. "hey, ashley's up in her room, me, jordan and our parents are going out to a movie. my mom said you can stay as long as you would like." he said. "okay thank you." i gave him and hug, then jordan, then saskia and ray. i walked up the stairs to ashley's room and opened the door. i heard the front door close and the house grew quiet, meaning it was just me and ashley.

i jumped on her bed and threw off my shoes. "so ash, what do you want to do?" i asked her. she nervously turned around. "can we try something?" she asked. "yeah, what is it?" "i kinda want to find out what sex is like with a g-girl." she said. i was shocked but also intrigued. "let's try it then." she smiled and pushed me back onto the bed. she got on top of me and straddled my waist. i kissed down her neck and to her collarbone. she moaned softly. i pulled off her shirt and unclipped her bra. i kissed one of her boobs and she moaned at the feeling "oh fuck y/n!"

i picked ash up and turned us around so that i was on top of her. i ripped off her booty shorts and her underwear. i rubbed her clit harshly, causing her to scream. her moaning made me wet. i shoved two fingers into her. she moaned and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. i curled my fingers, hitting her g-spot every time. her moans were all i could hear, and it made me even hornier. after a few minutes, she finally climaxed and turned us around again. "my turn." she said.

she aggressively pulled my clothes off and rubbed my clit. i moaned, wanting more. she smirked and went down to my heart. she blew on it, making me even wetter. i pushed her head down onto my clit and she started eating me out. she didn't go easy, she was quite aggressive. i screamed her name so loud. "AHH F-FUCK ASHLEY!" her tongue worked wonders on my pussy. she moved her tongue in figure eights. i felt a knot growing in my stomach and i soon felt myself release on ash's tongue, watching her swallow it. she laid down beside me and covered us up with a blanket, cuddling into me. "we should do that more often." she said. i smiled. "we should."