christina marie

-anna's pov-
     me and my best friend christina were sitting on the couch watching the movie after. (the best movie ever) i've had a crush on her for years but i'm too scared to admit it. i just came to realization that i'm not straight and i like girls. i like christina.
she put her head on my shoulder and snuggled into me. i smiled to myself and played with her hair. maybe i should do it now. "christina?" i asked. she looked up at me and turned around so we were facing each other. "yeah?" "can i tell you something?" she nodded. i took a deep breathe and went for it. "christina, i've liked you since we were 18. i've just came to the realization that i like girls. and i know you probably don't feel the same but it feels good to finally get it ou-" she cut me off by smashing her lips onto mine. i wrapped my arms around her, deepening the kiss. she straddled my waist and started to remove my clothes. i pulled away and smirked at her. "i guess that means you feel the same way?" i said. she smiled and kissed me again. i pulled her shirt off, revealing her chest because she was braless. i kissed down her neck to her boobs. i sucked on one of them lightly while my hands ventured down to her underwear. i rubbed her clit in figure eights and she moaned in my ear. i got turned on by her moan and turned us around so i was on top. i took her underwear off completely and went down to her heat. her breath quickened, her chest rising every few seconds. i licked her folds and heard her quite moan. i thrusted my tongue into her entrance and she screamed. i added 2 fingers and curled them, hitting her gspot. her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she came on my tongue.
she pushed me down and lowered her pussy onto mine. she started moving her hips, creating friction between us. my mouth gaped open and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. we both moved our hips, scissoring each other. all you could hear were our moans and our heavy breathing. we finally came on each other and laid down, cuddling on the couch. "i like you a lot also." christina said. i kissed her and we finished watching the movie. •