daniel seavey

-y/n's pov-
today my boyfriend daniel is coming home from tour. his tour was about 6 months long so i haven't seen him in a long time. i cleaned up my room and put on some good-smelling perfume. me and daniel haven't had sex in awhile so i'm hoping he'll want to have it.
the doorbell rang and i yelped in excitement. i ran downstairs and swung the front door open, revealing daniel in his hoodie and sweatpants. i smiled at him and jumped into his arms. we shared a long kiss and we hugged for even longer. "i've missed you so much, you don't understand." he said, smiling. i kissed him again. "i've missed you so much more."
i sat up on the counter and opened an apple juice. he spread my legs so that he was standing in between them. his hands from my ankles, to my upper thighs and my heart picked up at his touch. oh how i've missed this. he pulled my face into him and whispered in my ear. "i haven't tasted you in so long y/n. i've missed your taste. i've missed thrusting into you until your legs start shaking and you can't walk the next day. i miss the way your boobs bounce when you ride my dick." i bit my lip, getting turned on by his words. "well, why don't you get what you've been missing?" i whispered back, palming him through his sweats. he smirked and picked me up and walked me to my room. my parents were at the store so they weren't home.
he threw me on the bed and ripped off my clothes. i pulled off his shirt and and yanked off his sweats. he rubbed my clit in figure 8's, making me moan loud. "oh fuck daniel" "that's not my name." "sorry daddy." he pushed me back onto the bed and started kissing my boobs. "ah fuck." he made his way to my heat and started eating me out. the pleasure was too much for me to handle and i moaned a bunch. he thrusted his tongue in and out, making me arch my back. he thrusted a few more times and i finally came on his tongue. "yum, you taste just as good as i remember." he came back up to me and kissed me roughly. he slammed into me without warning. he thrusted super hard and fast. i was eye rolling like crazy and i was in so much pleasure i couldn't even moan. he let out some grunts and put my leg over his shoulder, going deeper. i screamed out his name as the door flew open. "what the fu- OH MY GOSH IM SO SORRY WE'LL GO BACK TO THE CAR!" my mom yelled. i sighed but told daniel to keep going. he thrusted some more and we both finally hit our highs. "wow, that was amazing y/n." daniel said, breathless.
we got dressed and headed downstairs to see my parents putting up the groceries. "oh my fuck daniel!" my dad teased. "shut the fuck up." i laughed. my parents and daniel laughed with me and we finished the night off with a movie and snacks. •