Introduction

💚A Park Jisung book for Park Jisung's birthday🥳

...

Welcome to another Book of 'NCT Mafia Series

Welcome to another Book of 'NCT Mafia Series.'

...

"Renjun's been in his room for hours, can you check what he's doing?" Jaemin nudged Jisung.

Without hesitation, the said boy got up of the sofa to check on his older member who have been silent in his room for hours.

Each of them were suspicious as to why Renjun suddenly grabbed the book from Shotaro earlier and started to run fast upstairs.

As Jisung got upstairs, he knocked three times in hopes of a reply from Renjun yet there was no response.

He knocked once again but the boy still didn't give any reply so Jisung gave up on knocking and barged on Renjun's room only to see him with different potions and containers that contains weird looking liquids.

"Renjun, what are you doing?" Jisung asked his older friend who kept on mixing liquids in his room.

"Just...some experiments."

Renjun stuck his tongue out as he concentrated on pouring the sticky liquid carefully, afraid of leaking it on his desk.

His concentration made Jisung wonder more on what he's doing so he went closer for a better view.

"Where did you even get that book?"

"Bought it on a random site."

Jisung caressed the rusty book; the old texture of it sending shivers on his spine.

The page it was on was about making a mini artificial plant and at the sound of that, Jisung knew why Renjun bought this book.