I AM BACK GUYS!!!!!

Oh my goodness, it's been so long since I've worked on this, and I hope that I'm a Human has treated you all nicely with the wonderful parts she's hopefully written on her account!
Well I'm back!
You may get an update today, depending how much schoolwork I get done.
Aiden aka Jackson and I currently aren't on speaking terms right now, and I'm getting most of my ideas from him and I'm a Human, so... It's really personal why we're not speaking so I won't talk about that.
I'm going to need to re-read Guy x Reader 1 first and because I'm such a FRICKIN FAST READER, that should take me about twenty minutes, so I promise you'll get an update.
I'm also thinking about starting a new X Reader. What are you guys hoping to see? I'll give you a few choices:
1. Any Male Percey Jackson character
2. Any Male Harry Potter character + Hogwarts House
3. Any Male Stranger Things character
4. Any Male Miraculous Ladybug character + pick your Miraculous
5. Kovit from Not Even Bones + your power (book can be purchased or read on WEBTOONS)

Let me know if there are any other characters you'd like me to do, I'll put them in mind. I DO NOT AND WILL NOT DO ANIME
I'm currently not doing any female characters because I only really understand the attitude and mentality of the male gender due to me hanging out with them a heck of a lot. I promise that a female x reader will be out eventually, I just need to figure it out if that makes sense.

Anyway, it feels good to be writing this again, and I'll maybe see you all later today!

Remember to wash your hands and be safe!

Two days later: *Alsi thinks that she forgot to add Stranger Things to the list and chokes on air and rushes to her phone only to realize that she did add it*