2

The sun beat down on my two children and I, as I watched Frost chase Hope around the beach. I looked away from the sun setting below the earth and closed my eyes to create an image of Guy and how happy he must be.
He must've had a family, and he must've loved Eep the way he never loved me.
Scarf and Belt must've had a family too. My little baby girl all grown up. I chuckled at the thought of that, I never thought much of that idea before I left.
I opened my eyes again to see Hope and Frost knee deep in water, and they seemed to be tackling each other.
"Mummy we caught a fish!" Hope yelled from the water.
"Yeah and it's a really big one too!" Frost added.
A fish tail popped out of the water and Hope grabbed onto it. It was a mighty big one.
I raced down the golden sanded beach to help my children get the fish out of the water. The fish had blue and green scales, and it looked to be a tuna, but an odly coloured one. "You two just caught us dinner for the next three weeks! Nice job kiddos!"
"Mum I don't want to eat it," Hope pouted.
"Why is that, Hope?" I asked, looking down at the fish that was now in Frost's arms.
"It probably has friends, and a family. I'd feel bad knowing that it'd never see them again." She barely whispered, tears welling up in her eyes.
"Hope you're such a crybaby!" Frost snapped.
"Frost," I whispered to him, giving him what they call the 'I'm in trouble stare.' "We don't have to eat it, Hope."
Frost groaned and the fish. "Guess we're vegetarians now," He mumbled, causing Hope to break out laughing.