7

"Mum. Who are these people?!" Hope shrieked.

"They're friends, Hope," I said casually. I looked up at Grug. "Is Scarf...?"

"She's fine. She'd love to see you though. You three should come back with us! You can see everyone and collect Scarf. She hates being with Eep,"Grug chuckled.

"Alright, just to see Ugga and Thunk... And Scarf..." I smiled, hugging myself.

"I didn't agree to this!" Frost protested.

"Frost you never agree to anything," Hope groaned. "Where's your sense of adventure?!"

I nodded along with Hope's argument. She made a valid point. "We're going, Frost. I want you two to meet everyone," I concluded.

Frost groaned and looked up at the sky. "You know you're going to have to see Guy, right?" He asked.

Oh crap. I forgot about him. I nodded and looked over to Gran and Grug. "Lead the way,"

We walked along the beach, farther than we've ever gone before. The sand was a brighter shade of gold, and the saltiness of the ocean was... Saltier. It was beautiful.

"We're here!" Gran sang, planting her stick in the ground.

"Oh wow!" Hope exclaimed. She jumped up and down, spinning a few times. "It's amazing!"

"Yeah, I'm impressed," Frost mumbled.

Hope and I looked over at him. "Really?" Hope asked.

"You're never impressed!" I said happily.

"Grug where did you go everyone was so..." A woman's voice called from behind us.

I turned around slowly, immediately recognizing the voice. "H-hey Ugga!" I whispered and waved slightly.