10

I'm so sorry I didn't post this a while ago. I thought of it this morning and I was like "oh geebas I forgot" and then when I was going to publish my phone died plus when I got the battery back up the ENTIRE chapter reset itself so I had to rewrite it. So here you go~

"Eep just give her the sloth, she was never your's to begin with," Gran scolded.

Eep hummed to herself for a moment and then a cheeky smile flowered on her face. "If Y/N wants Scarf so bad, she'll have to fight for her, and we all know that Y/N can't fight," Eep sneered.

My mouth dropped. She really thinks I can't fight? "Excuse me, but how do you think I got the bobcat head when we first met you? How do you think I survived all these years with two adopted kids living in this tiny cave with loads of freedom given to my children with the fear that each time an animal came near them they'd be ripped to shreds? Just how do you think I coped with knowing that I may never see my sloth again not knowing that she'd been with you then entire time?! Lady, I can fight," I lectured.

"Yeah, emotional fights," Eep snickered.

"Did you not catch the part where she said 'bobcat head?'" Thunk shivered.

"I want a real fight. I want to see Y/N suffer," Eep demanded.

"Nobody is fighting and nobody is suffering, Eep," Guy mumbled and lifted Eep up and began walking away with her. "Let's go see the kids, shall we?" Guy looked back at me and mouthed to follow.

I'm sorry that's all I wrote. In the event that you haven't read my announcement about Noah... I want you to tell your best friend how much you appreciate them because you may never get the chance to if you don't do it now. You don't have to though because I can't make you do Anything.