8

I just found out that my entire life was a lie. Apparently I WAS born on the same day as my twin brother so my birthday is actually his birthday and that my parents just didn't want to tell me why my dying process was going quicker so they just made up the 🤬 lie. LIKE REALLY MUM AND DAD SCOTT AND I ARE 13 YEARS OLD AND FIVE YEAR OLD ME COULD PROBABLY HANDLE THE FACT THAT I'M REALLY SICK BECAUSE I ALREADY KKEW!!!!! 😡😡 AND SCOTT OVER HERE AS HAD A FAKE BIRTHDAY FOR THIRTEEN YEARS! WHAT OTHER THINGS HAVE THEY LIED ABOUT?!
Seriously tho... The day Scott and Finn give me the okay for me to talk about them... ;-;

Ugga looked over in my direction and a huge smile spread across her face. "Y/N is it really you?" Ugga whispered, putting a hand over her mouth.

"Yeah," I smiled.

Ugga burst into tears, Gran going over to her to give her a hug. "I knew you'd come back to life! You've done it once, I'm so happy you did it again!" She cried.

I frowned, and my kids gave me questioning looks. "I... It's a long story guys. I'll explain everything to you later, I promise," I said softly.

I looked up at Grug who was laughing. He then told Ugga that I didn't die, and that Guy lied.

Ugga immediately stopped crying and looked at me. "What?" She whispered. "Oh wait until I get my hands on Guy... Making lies about my precious Y/N..." Ugga mumbled, cracking her knuckles.

"Lies About Y/N? She died mom," An unknown voice said from behind bushes. What is with these people and emerging from bushes?

"Thunk?!" I called. He popped his head out of the bush and screamed. "Wow the only thing about you that's changed is your voice!"

"IT'S A ZOMBIE!" Thunk screeched and ran back into the bushes.

"Haha, wow," Frost laughed. "She's not a zombie!"

Hope fell on the floor and started wheezing. "Mum?! A zombie?!" She managed to make out. I laughed along with them.

Eep and Guy emerged from the bushes idk why I'm making them come from bushes to see what the commotion was out.

I made a split second of eye contact with each of them then turned around, gathering my kids. "I'm out. I just came for my sloth,"

"You mean my sloth?" Eep's voice called out.

"Frost, Hope, we're leaving. We'll come back for Scarf later," I demanded and started to leave the beach.