6

So... Aiden has spoken to me through the Xbox app...
DUDE WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU HAVE MY FREAKING PHONE NUMBER AND IT'S BEEN TWO MONTHS SINCE I'VE SEEN OR HEARD FROM YOU BUT SERIOUSLY MAN?! *internal screaming*

"Uh..." Hope whispered. "Mum? Do you two know each other?"

"Maybe..." I said to her and turned my attention to the man. "Are you Grug Crood?"

He looked at me cautiously and let go of Hope's hand.

"Yes," He said slowly. "Do I know you...?"

"Grug! It's me! Y/N!" I squealed, and jumped forward to hug him. Wait. What am I doing? He probably doesn't even remember me... 15 years...

"No way!" He said excitedly and returned the hug. "Guy said you died!"

"He what?" I asked, letting go of him.

"But that wasn't true because you're hear... Alive... We all thought you died!" Grug assured me.

"Ah... Just like your stories. It always ends with death," I grumbled. "What are you doing so far from the mountain?"

Frost and Hope looked at me, confused. I gave them a calming smile, sending them a message that I'll explain later.

"Uhm... We never made it over there," Grug said, chuckling a little bit at the end. "We live just a few miles away if you want to come see everyone... I assume you won't though... Ugga would love to see you!"

"Is Gran still alive?" I asked, smiling a bit.

Gran popped out of some bushes and yelled "Still alive!"

I ran over to her and hugged her tightly. "Gran! It's been so long!" I smiled, crying a bit.

"We've missed you, Y/N," she croaked, her voice being raspy like it was so many years ago.

And that was all I could come up with for today. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day! Wash your hands and stay safe everyone! <3 Alsi