Update on the Updates

Alright so my surgery had to be postponed AGAIN. This is like the third time. -_-

So I no longer have to do surgery prep and down time for at LEAST another month. It's like my doctor wants me to die.

So every other day I'll hopefully be posting a new chapter for this. And since only two people gave me suggestions for what I should write next, thanks you two btw. I'll be writing a Draco x Reader and Marc x Author reader.

Thank you two so much and once I learn how to use the Wattpad App properly, you two people will be given a proper shout-out.

And I have a really quick funny story.

Okay so my full name is Ireland but I get called a whole bunch of other things like Isla, Alsi, and Lizzie.

Anyway anyway back on topic

I have two older brothers and two younger sisters making me the middle child. Oof. I get VERY LITTLE attention from my parents. But my brother's love me.

Anyway
We're all named after countries. My youngest sister is named Kenya, my other younger sister is named Georgia, I'm Ireland, my older brother is Scotland but we call him Scott, and my eldest brother is named Finland and you guessed it, we call him Finn.

Okay so now you know our names. The fact that we're named after countries has literally nothing to do with the story though. Sorry for waisting your time.

Anyway. I share a room with Scott and Finn because I REFUSE to share a room with a ten year old and a six year old. Not happening. That room is pink.

Our room is this teal colour but it's more of a green. Scott and Finn have a bunk bed and I have a loft bed. I broke me kneecap a few months ago and the week before I was supposed to get my knee thing off, I broke it again. So I have to have that thing on for TWO MORE MONTHS. Anyway anyway. I have these stair thingies that allow me to get on top of my bed, and our room is  kinda small, even though the size of the room and colour has nothing to to with this.

Scott and I switched beds (he has the bottom bunk) when I first broke me knee. That was two months ago...? Anyway. The other night, Scott was trying to get up to my bed and he slipped down the stair thingies and fell ontop of me who was once again trying to help him up there. I started to fall back and then Finn came into the room so I landed on him who landed on Scott's bed and our weight combined broke the bed so now I sleep in the girls room until dad gets around to fixing the bunk bed.

But when Kenya broke her bed, dad fixed it right away! Being the middle child is hard. ;-;

So yeah. Just thought I should share that. :P