⚫Epilogue⚫

Leilani and her friends decided to stay in Aeriodvell for a week. Despite them enjoying themselves, we couldn't forget about the key. So we stayed alert. We searched our library for answers, but there were none. Despite having strong powers, I somehow felt weak.

It was now the late afternoon, and I was on my way to the library. Once I got there, I entered the room that held the Book of Myths with a sigh. "Speak to me!" I shouted as I stared up at the ceiling. I hadn't heard her voice in a very long time. I needed to know more!

I walked towards the book and began flipping the pages. I wanted to see something that I had never seen before. After a couple of minutes, I sighed and threw myself onto the book with defeat. As my head rested against my arm, I closed my eyes.

Suddenly, I heard a click. I looked down to see the orange ball, which was dangling on my neck, connect with the book underneath me. The Book of Myths. With widened eyes, I stared at it as it began to glow brighter than it had ever done before. I took off the necklace and let it dangle from the book. I then opened it frantically looking for anything that was unusual. I held the book by its covers and shook it, but nothing fell out. I placed my fingers on the orange ball and pressed it, but nothing happened. I then quickly flipped to the last page. Perhaps a new page had been added. Once I got to the end of the book, I got up in shock.

Right in front of me was a blank sheet of paper with nothing on it. I flipped it over to see nothing. "Huh?"

As I stared hard at the paper, I began to see words forming. As if someone was writing something. So I stood there in shock and waited until the writing had stopped to read the whole thing. After reading it, I gasped. Grabbing the book, I ran out of the library to find Leilani and everybody else.

"What is it?" Leilani asked me in anticipation.

I opened the book and placed it on the table so everyone could see it. Leilani then read it out loud for us all to hear.

"A war amongst the Gods and men.

A war to see who will conquer in the end.

The two heads will either agree or disagree.

Many creatures will fight against each other or fight in harmony.

The right decisions can save us all or the wrong can cause us to fall.

When it is all over we will be free.

When it is all over you will finally see."