Worlds Collide

Mika's p.o.v

"Seven!,"I raised my hand to answer the question. "Good job Mika, next time would you please wait to be called on", The teacher begged. Oh come on no one else was answering. "Okay, now class, what do you get when you mix a-", "H2o molecules!" i answered to save her time. "MIKA!" the teacher barked. I had too! The bell rang before i could respond.

What's her deal?, I was just helping her get past the lesson faster. I stood up to get my backpack from behind my chair when i overheard two girls talking to each other. "What a freak...," they whispered peeking over to me. I continued what i was doing as if i didn't know it was about me. I passed them with my head low. 'Shake it off' i told myself. 'Shake it off'.

I went down to my locker to put my books away because it was time for lunch. As i opened my locker i saw, of course, The Alpha team. Or as i would like to call them, The Dominators. The top dogs of Swelleivew High. I watched as they walked the halls with there 'leader' Bose who i don't mind because he's not as mean or stuck up like the rest and he was obviously with his best friend Chapa, who i like to stay away from. I tend to keep my distance because one thing i know for sure is that I. DO. NOT. MIX. with them...

I saw them coming closer and i quickly shoved my head in my locker. I waited till the coast was clear than peeked my head out. "I made it," i said relieved. "Still have the rest of the school year to go!" A familiar voice said from behind me. I jumped in surprise. I turned to see my twin brother giving me his evil grin. "Don't do that," i ordered. Miles smiled.

"What are you doing here anyway i usually meet you at lunch," I said as i put my books away and closed my locker.

"Yeah, about that, i won't be at lunch today, me and Dylan are going to the library to do some research on Captain Man for a project," Miles informed. WHAT?! He's leaving me? Alone? DURING LUNCH!?

"Who am i going to sit with?!," i panicked.

"I don't know, people?," he shrugged.

Miles saw the worried look on my face. I always sit with him and Dylan. "Dude, relax, just go make some friends," he suggested. How dare he! i have friends! ish... "Fine, whatever, have fun", i lied. I put my backpack on and walked away from him. "Still love ya", Miles called back. I couldn't go to lunch alone so i guess i have to go eat with my favorite teacher, i just hope she's available.

Bose's p.o.v

I was at lunch talking, eating, and fooling around with my friends until i saw the time. I groaned. "What?" Chapa asked. I stood up from the table. "I have to go to Ms. Willams to talk about my Algebra grade", I told her. She laughed. Olivia joined our convo. "Come on Bose, you don't need to know Algebra. Your Dad could just talk to the school and change your grade just like that, i mean he is the mayor", Olivia reminded. "Yeah, he's not going to do that. Ever since i added 3 + 2 wrong he's been concerned," I chuckled. I could have sworn the answer was 32!

I stood above all my friends, all 8 of them at the table, and a few others who i didn't really talk too but they always seemed to follow me. "Later loser", Chapa throws up a peace sign then went back to talking with the group. "Bye honeybun", Oliva kissed my lips than also went back to talking.

I left the lunchroom and made my way to algebra class. While i was walking i could get this melody out of my head. DUN DUM DUN DUN DUM. I got to the classroom and knocked on the door. "Come in Bose,", Ms. Willams waved me in. There was another girl in the room with her. She looked at me and quickly looked away as if she was going to turn to stone. Must be nothing. I talked with Ms. Williams as she told me what i could do and what i needed in order to pass. It seemed like a lot of work to be honest. I got tired just listening to her.

"...which is why i am giving you a tutor", she insisted. That snapped me out of my thoughts. That's even worse. I will never forgive 3 + 2!

"Who?", blurted out.

"Mika over here," she smiled at the girl and her head quickly turned.

"Me?!" she commented shocked.

"Her?!" i asked confused.

"Ms. Williams i don't think that's a good idea-", Mika was cut off by Ms. Williams.

"I think it's a great idea. I'll give you double the community service hours," Ms. Willams started to pack up.

"Yeah but-" Mika was saying before she was cut off again.

"No buts Mika, you are my brightest student! i trust you can handle him for the time being", She interjected as she was in a hurry to leave the room.

She waved at us then left. I turned to Mika. "Hello", I gave her a warm smile. She didn't say anything. She just stood there and looked at me. Well, this is weird. Should i push her? should i um kick her? She continued to look at me.

"Are you okay-" i was asking until she interrupted

"I'm available tomorrow we can study then", she said in a small voice. Um okay. But i have plans tomorrow.

"Can't tomorrow is Saturday, i have a party to go too," I informed. "Yeah but you heard Ms. Willams you have to...", she kept going on but i wasn't listening. I needed a way out of this. "You can come too", i blurted. She stopped talking. Why did i say that?! "I-i don't know", She stammered. "You should come! it'll be fun", I encouraged. Why was i inviting her?! The group will freak. "I don't think i could-", she was saying before i stopped her. "So, see you there?", I was backing out of the classroom hoping she didn't get a word in. "Um excuse me," She now seemed annoyed. I was already out of the class. I sighed in relief until i realized i forgot something. I peeked my head back in.

"3071 Scenicview Drive", i winked than left her alone.