Study Session

Wednesday

Bose's p.o.v

I rushed to clean my bedroom. It was almost 5:00. Mika was about to be here! "Bose, why are you such in a rush?" My mom asked. "Can't talk Mom!" I claimed as i stuffed clothes in my closet. "Okay, as long as your room is clean," She shrugged. I rushed to fix my messy desk and put some of my toys away, I MEAN ACTION FIGURES. I stood in the middle of my room and looked to see if anything was out of place.  I sprayed my room in some of that perfume my Mom said girls love. Then I stopped, why was i trying to impress some girl i wasn't even dating? I heard the doorbell. "Bose! you have company," My Mom called out. Already?! I smelled my shirt, I NEED TO CHANGE!

Mika's p.o.v

Bose's house was huge. But what did i expect, he lives with the mayor. "Hello, you must be Bose's friend," His step-dad the mayor came over to greet me as he put his arm around Bose's mom. "Hi Mr. Mayor and Mrs. Johnson," I shook their hand.  They told me to come in and i did. "Bose will be down in a minute," His mom informed. I gave her a smile. They walked off and i heard a bit of their conversion. "She's so much more likable than Oliva," Mrs. Johnson told her husband. 

"Hey!" Bose smiled as he came down from the top of the stairs. "Hi," I waved. WHY DID I WAVE, WHO WAVES? Bose took my bag for me and walked me upstairs. "Ladies first," He made way for me. I blushed even harder. We got to his bedroom and he opened the door for me. I went in and the first thing i noticed was how nice it looked. He really knows how to keep his room organized. 

"Shall we get started," I smiled?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bose's p.o.v

It was almost 7 and i was not making any progress. Every time i did something wrong she would say it was fine but I could tell she was getting frustrated. I was lying on my bed with a textbook in my hand as she was pacing. "Okay Bose, for the last time A can not equal for C in this type of formula," She pleaded. I nodded not understanding a word she said. "You don't understand anything i just said, did you?" Mika demanded. I didn't say anything. "Come on Bose it's not that hard!" Mika Blurted out. Now i was getting frustrated.

"I'M TRYING," I snapped as i slammed the book shut.

"WELL TRY HARDER," Mika snapped back.

"DON'T YELL AT ME," I yelled at her. 

"YOUR JUST LIKE THE REST! YOU THINK I'M AS DUMB AS BLOCK," I yelled in frustration. She looked taken back by that.

"I DIDN'T YELL," She shouted and her power's activated which knocked me on the floor from my bed.

"I'm sorry," She apologized in a small voice. Now i felt bad. I got up from the floor. "No, I'm sorry i didn't mean that," I apologized. "I don't think you're dumb, i just....i guess i'm not as patient as i thought i was," She admitted. It was silent for a moment. She took a deep breath. "Let's try this another way," She gave me a soft smile.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mika's p.o.v

Tutoring Bose was stressful at first but once we tried my new method of studying he actually started to understand better. I am so proud of him! We finished studying about 20 minutes ago so now we were sitting on the front steps of his door eating popsicles his mom got us and talking. "From what you've told me so far you could be deadly, shoutout," He laughed and took a lick from his blue popsicle. "Not as deadly as my sweeping high kicks," I added. 

We sat in silence and watched the stars move. It was so peaceful. I felt Bose move in Closer. "I never excepted this...", he trailed off. I was still looking up but i knew he was right behind me. "Expected what?", I softly asked. I turned to see him but I caught our faces inches apart. "For this to be so easy," He admitted softly. "Yeah," I agreed almost whisper liked. He got closer. Was he going to kiss me? I guess i was going to have to find out as i moved in....

"HONG HONG HONG HONG!", A Car in front of us interpreted. I saw it was Dad and i immediately moved away from Bose. 

"What are you guys doing over there?!" My Dad suspiciously asked. This was so embarrassing. 

"Nothing," I called out. Bose and i both got up from the front steps and he handed me my bag. 

"Se-see you around?" He stuttered. I nodded, put my hair behind my ear, and walked to my Dad's car. "I'm her father you know," He informed Bose as i got in the front seat. "Dad!" I groaned embarrassed. "Yessir!" Bose nervously put his thumbs up. "Just drive!" I begged. He stepped on it and i was finally in the clear.

"Fine looking young man," My Dad pointed out.

"Dad", I couldn't hold back my laughter.

"What?," He shrugged and laughed along with me. 

"Um- no..just don't," I laughed even harder.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the way home i caught myself thinking of Bose Johnson, i guess i'll never know what could have happened if my Dad hadn't come to pick me up.