It Can't End This Way...

Mika's p.o.v

Yet another day at school. It went by as normal but in was just very excited for lunch as i had been since Bose joined me. Life feels like it's been getting so much better. Even Chapa doesn't seem to despise me anymore. I hope. It was all good but i had to tell Bose something, something big I've been keeping from him. But would he even care? 

The girls at school, well Olivia's girls have been whispering and eyeing me all day long today. Like was there something i didn't know?

Chapa's p.o.v

Miles didn't come to school today, it got me depressed thinking that Saturday was the last i will ever see him probably. Judging by the way Bose is, Mika hasn't told him anything. Olivia was very intensifying eyeing Mika extremely hard today at lunch with Christie and Amanda. Was there something i didn't know? 

They're like my girl's best friends, i should know. "It's go time ladies," Olivia got up. "Go time for what?" I questioned. Her, Christie, and Amanda walked over to Bose and Mika's table. Oh no. My stomach started to turn while i followed them. "Olivia what are you doing?!", I nervously asked. She ignored me.

"Hey freak," Oliva evilly smirked at Mika when she reached their table. Mika looked like she didn't know what to say. I could see Bose sinking in his seat. "Olivia," I warned.

"I think i should go," Mika got ready to leave but Olivia stopped her. 

"I don't know what you think you've been doing, but i am tired of your schemes", She growled. The whole lunchroom was now looking. Mika looked worried.

Bose's p.o.v

 I don't what was going on but i couldn't speak. That voice in my head was back. 'you have a social status' no i was indeed the social status. Mika looked embarrassed.

"What schemes?" Mika questioned. Olivia looked at her in disgust and rolled her eyes. "Maybe this will help you remember", She put air quotes and picked up her orange soda. Christie picked up her mash potatoes and Amanda picked up her mac and cheese.

My face was starting to flush. Mika's face filled with fear. I couldn't watch. I closed my eyes and when i opened them i did not like the sight at all.

The mac and cheeses were smeared on her clothes, the mash potatoes was pilled on her head and to make things even worse Olivia spilled the soda on her head as well. The ENTIRE lunch room was watching the scene. I heard some laughs and gasps. 

I can not believe this was happening. I didn't know what to do. 

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!" Ray yelled. Mika looked at me to say something....i didn't. She shook her head at me as she ran out with tears in her eyes. How could i let this happen?

I raced up from my seat to get her.

"Mika wait!" I called out i opened the double doors. She angrily turned around.

"What more could you say, Bose!"She yelled.

"I-" Nothing came out as i tried to speak.

"You wanna know why you didn't say anything in there, BECAUSE YOU WERE PROTECTING YOURSELF, with that wall you put up" She snapped. She was now crying harder.

I didn't know what to say. "There is nothing wrong with being cautious," I said in a small voice. I realized that was a mistake.

"Oh true', but that wall of yours.... YOU WANT EVERYONE TO LIKE YOU! YOU WANT EVERYONE TO THINK THAT YOU'RE STILL PERFECT! CAN'T LET PEOPLE THINK YOUR FRIENDS WITH THE BOOKWORM AM I RIGHT", She went on. She realized she was being too loud and stopped before her powers activated.