Mess With The Pack

Bose 's p.o.v

I entered the cafeteria with Chapa as usual. She kept walking with Miles to our regular lunch table not noticing i wasn't following. I looked around and there was Mika sitting by herself as always. Her head was down and it looked like she was drawing. She looked up, saw me, gave me a soft smile, and went back to drawing. That always made my day.

I was going to do something different today. I walked past my regular lunch table and sat with Mika. She looked so shocked when i took a seat across from her. "Hi," I smiled. "Uh...hi?" she closed the marker cap she was holding. She tried hiding her surprise but i could see it.

Chapa's p.o.v

The whole table watched as Bose walked past us. He took a seat with Mika at a table with just the two of them. "I think we all know Bose isn't the brightest but he does know that isn't our lunch table right?" Jacob claimed. What was he doing?  Bose has an image to maintain. I looked to Olivia and she was pressing an orange with her nails. Just as i suspected she punctured holes into the orange from how mad she was. Oh boy.

"Why is he sitting with the freak?" Christie said.

"Does he not know that she's...well her!"David said in disgust.

I looked at Miles and i could tell he was getting uncomfortable with the way they were portraying his sister. 

"Quit it guys," I protested.

"Get over it, it's his life," I added.

"Next person to say a word about her will have this puddling cup shoved deep into somewhere you don't want it to be shoved," I threatened. They stopped talking trash and looked away from them frightened. Miles gave me a grateful smile and i returned it.

Miles p.o.v

I'm so glad Chapa said something. I was just getting the Alpha team to like me. But i don know if i want a bunch of people that don't like my twin to like me. Chapa and i have become really close ever since that day Captain Man showed up to our school. It's been so fun hanging with her. Believe it or not, she used to scare me, like a lot. 

It turns out her favorite food is pizza just like mine! and she loves comic books just as much as me! Since we found this out, last week we went to Comic-Con together than went to go get pizza afterward. She was supposed to go with the Alpha team to the mall but she chose to go with me. I was so flattered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia's p.o.v *Just a little bonus :)*

I was in the bathroom with Christie and Amanda as they tried to assure me everything was okay. I was not having it. "She's trying to ruin EVERYTHING," I insisted. "I'm sure it's not that, Bose still loves you. Come on your Olivia Blake! she's just his bookworm tutor," Christie tried to assure. "Actually, I'm not so sure about that," Christie interjected nervously playing with her fingers. She only did that when she was hiding something.

 "What do you know?" I pointed a finger at her. 

"So you do know that Mika was at his house on Wednesday right?" Christie said. 

"Yeah, she was torturing him," I rolled my eyes. 

"That's not all, or at least that's not how i saw it...", Christie trailed off and pulled out her phone to show me something. 

She hesitated for a moment before she showed me a picture. My eyes practically shot out of my face. Bose and Mika were on his front steps and it looked like they were going to KISS! 

"How did you get this?" I questioned. "I saw from my window," She answered putting her phone away. I mean it wasn't all that weird considering she lives across the street from him.

 I turned to the mirror, took out my lip gloss, and applied it. "I guess it's time to show this Mika what happens when you mess with the pack, you get the wolf," I mixed the lip gloss with my lips.