Listen Here

Mika's p.o.v

Having Ray at school has been a little stressful. I feel like he's everywhere. I almost screamed in fear when i saw him looking into my English class window. I can't risk being too loud or my powers will activate. Never thought I'd say that. The others have been using him as a free pass to get out of class. I've also been getting a lot of attention from Bose. I mean don't get me wrong i love it, i don't know why i do but i just do. He even says hi in the hallways which have caused some confusion from the other girls. The attention does get a little too much sometimes, i can handle a few name-callings but the dirty looks i keep getting from his 'fangirls' makes me very uncomfortable. I wish i could go back to being invisible sometimes. 

The bell ran and it was time for P.E. When i left the classroom i spotted Chapa. I was going to quickly pass her but she looked like she was really REALLY angry. The idiot guys she usually hangs out were tossing her backpack and teasing her but i can tell it's going too far. I could see Chapa's hands starting to spark. Oh, No! 

"That's it!", She growled. I could tell she was about to fire at them. I dropped my books, ran to her, and shoved her in the nearest janitor's closet before she exposed her powers. It all happened too fast.

"What gives?" Chapa calmed down.

"You were about to use your powers," I panted out of breath from how fast i just ran.

"I can handle myself," She barked. Really? cause It didn't look like she was handling it well.

"I was just trynna help a friend," I sighed. What was the problem?

"Listen here, Mika, we are not friends, and never will we ever be friends. In case you haven't figured it out, i don't like you. Just stay away from me AND Bose because after your done tutoring him or whatever. He's gonna drop you. You can never be friends with either of us. We may fight crime together but that's all it will ever be," She pointed out.

 I felt tears building up in my eyes. I grabbed my backpack and left the closet so she won't see me cry. Tears spilled from eyes as i picked my books up from the floor. Why did her words hurt more than they should have?  Is Bose really gonna forget about me? Of course, he is. He's a Dominator and I'm Mika.

Chapa's p.o.v

That didn't feel as good as i thought it was going to feel. I sighed as i made my way to English. "Hey Chapa!", Miles exclaimed when i saw him in the hall. I waved back with a smile. I don't know why but his aura is just nice to be around. How could he and Mika even be related to be TWINS?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SATURDAY TRAINING

Bose's p.o.v

"Let's get this show on the road," I told Ray. Bose Johnson is ready to save some lives. We sat at our desk as Schwoz and Ray took the stage. "The first rule of business, have you thought about your superhero names?" Ray asked. 

"I wanna be Awol because just like that, I'm gone," Miles announced.

"I'm Volt! because...", It took a couple of seconds before Chapa's hand lit up. "Yea that!" She perked up.

"And I'm Brainstorm because I'm smart," i thought about my answer. "Yea that's not why," I corrected. Ray turned to Mika. 

"Um... Shoutout, because once i shout you're out," She quoted. That was very cute.

"Okay so those are some pretty sick names," Ray agreed and Schwoz nodded in approval. "Now we begin, pick a partner" Ray announced. 

"Miles!" Chapa picked and took him aside. "Than i guess it's Mika and Bose," Ray said. I was going to chose her anyway.

Training with Mika was the best. We cracked so many jokes and laughs but it seemed like she would stop every time Chapa looked at her. I really hope Chapa isn't giving her a hard time. I was going to ask her about it but by the look on Mika's face, i didn't want to start anything. 

"Okay! Great session. See you all back here whenever i see you, and Miles go clean the Mans Nest," Ray ordered. 

"What? Why me?" Miles questioned. 

"Because you let one of the criminals escape during our last fight. You claimed he had a better path," Ray reminded.

 "AND HE DID! Don't get upset when he becomes the next president and i have my face chiseled into Mount Rushmore," He shunned.

 "I'll help," Chapa volunteered. She and Miles walked to the Man- nest. That's not like Chapa at all to want to help. I think Miles is stealing my best friend, i laughed at the thought. 

Schwoz and Ray had left so i was alone with Mika. The thought made me nervous. She was packing and i was trying to build up the courage not to say anything stupid. "Um hey Miles, I MEAN MIKA!,Not Miles! your obviously not a boy. Not that you're not good enough to be a boy because you're a girl...Yeah, your a girl, and I'm a boy," i nervously corrected myself. I HAD ONE JOB! "Yeah Bose, i think we got that," She disclosed. I better end this convo before i make it worse. "Yeah...see you on Monday," I said embarrassed, and made my way to the door. "Bose wait!" Mika stopped me.

Mika's p.o.v

Bose immediately turned around. Here i go, i took a deep breath. "Do you maybe want to go to the museum with me on Friday?" I nervously asked. I bit my lower as i waited for his answers. "I would love too, but i have plans with Olivia," He sighed. I tried to hide my embarrassment. "Oh, it's fine maybe some other time," I gave him a small smile, picked up my training back, and left SWAG. I knew it! why would he want to hang out with me when he could be with Olivia.