A Date?

Friday

Mika's p.o.v

I blasted some music as i got ready to go to the grand opening of the new museum. I've been looking forward to it for 2 months. I wish Bose could have gone with me but he had plans with Olivia as he said. I shrugged at the thought. At least i get to see some amazing art!

Bose's p.o.v

I woke today feelings down when i looked at the calendar. I could have been with Mika but instead, i was going to be with Olivia. I shouldn't feel sad about that but i did. I sighed and thought about the rest of the day. There's been a lot of I don't know since i met Mika and i was going to continue as I picked up the phone to text Olivia.

B: Is it okay if we reschedule? something came up

O: Sure, i hope everything's okay honeybun

B: Cool

Mika's p.o.v

I was at the museum by myself looking at a painting. It was so cool. I just stood there studied it and appreciated it. "Looks like you're enjoying it," Someone tapped my shoulder. "Yeah, it's like it's speaking to me," i replied not looking at the person. They stood beside me and i quickly turned to face them.  He came, i internally smiled. 

"Bose? What are you doing here?" I questioned. "You know, just looking at some art," He quipped. I was so happy to see him. "What about Olivia?" I asked. "Something came up," He answered. I smiled at him.

 "What's this?" He asked pointing at a piece of art from the corner. 

"Cafe Terrace at Night by Vincent van Gogh, the brightly lit cafe radiates with warmth and inviting light, becoming a beacon of yellow set against the rich, dark blue of a night sky, which in turn is illuminated with myriad bright stars," I explained as we walked to it. 

"Cool," He said all excited. 

"And that?" He pointed to another piece of art.

"Nighthawks by Edward Hopper, it depicts not only the bitter alienation of living in a large city but the paranoia that gripped the United States after the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack," I explained as we walked to that piece.

"Even more awesome! i think i get it as it shows only a small amount of people inside from the outer world," He went on. "Exactly!" I exclaimed.

"What about this?" Bose excitedly pointed at one more.

"Oh, that was my favorite! Romeo and Juliet, two young star-crossed lovers whose deaths ultimately reconcile their feuding families," I answered as we walked to that one.

"Interesting," Bose gazed at it.

"Yeah, kind of like the classic high school romance Disney Movie. Two people from different cliques find love within each other but are torn apart due to their social status," I connected. 

Bose looked at me intensely, "Yeah, you never know who's living it"

I beamed at his word. We gazed at each other. "Oh, what's that!" He looked at another breaking our moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Bose's p.o.v

"Race you there!" I exclaimed as i took my shoes off and jumped on the trampoline. Mika and i decided to go to the trampoline park after the art show. "You cheated," she laughed as she struggled to get on the trampoline. I jumped over to help her get on. "Don't hate the player, hate the game," i quoted. 

It was actually pretty loud with the laughter and talk coming from everywhere. We kept jumping, talking, laughing, and throwing square sponges at each other. It was honestly everything i wanted. "Catch!" she threw one at me. It was about to hit my face but i stopped it with my powers. We counited to have fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Mika's p.o.v

Bose and were now out bowling. I was having the time of my life but blowing was not one of my skills. Bose was crushing me.  "Maybe you'll actually knock one out this time," Bose teased. I playfully stuck my tongue out at him. I rolled the ball and i missed EVERY. SINGLE.ONE.

 "Your the mayor's son! you probably rigged it!" I childishly pouted. 

"Maybe" He joked.

 He came over to my bowling isle. "Here let me help," He insisted as he picked up a bowling ball. I turned around and he came up behind me. I felt my heart thump so loud. I was afraid he might hear it. From behind me he placed the ball on my hand and helped me get a good grip. I could feel my cheeks flush and my hands turn sweaty. Awh man! 

"Okay now w-what?" i stuttered. He pulled back with me and helped me aim. I watched thye ball slowly roll to the pins and soon...I HIT A STRIKE! Bose let go. 

"You did it!" He cheered!

 "I know!" i cheered back and jumped into his arms. 

When i finally pulled back i could see his face turn red. Was that from my hug? No, of course not. Right? 

"Thanks," i patted his chest.

--------------------------------------------------------============

Bose's p.o.v

After Mika and i took a walk in the park we went out to get some frozen yogurt. It was getting late so we sat inside. "Ugh vanilla? You're so plain," i playfully rolled my eyes eating my mint chocolate ice cream. "Says the guy partially eating toothpaste," She teased. I laughed at her joke.

"You know Mika, i guess there is more to you than just books and A's," I admitted. 

"And there's more to you than just good looks and ax body spray," She joked. 

"Oh, so you think I'm good looking?" I said all cocky. She laughed. "You know your not too bad yourself," I winked. I poked around at my Ice cream. "Well, I'm glad you're not one of those people who only see what's on my outside," I confessed. "What do you mean? your Bose Johnson, Alpha Team leader!" She exclaimed taking a bit of her ice cream. I gave her a faded smile....yeah that's me.

"Yeah but I'm not perfect, i have some flaws, like A LOT. It's like when I'm with Olivia she can only look at me and smile for what she see's that pleases her eyes and not her heart. She's really cute don't get me wrong, but I need something deeper than that. Like with you, I wanna know when I'm looking at you don't only see the things you want too. You get it?" I hinted. She looked at me as if everything i was saying touched her soul.

"I guess it's fun at first. But I want more than what meets the eye, like you actually see me," She reached to touch my hand. I nodded. She really understood.

Amanda's p.o.v *Another bonus*

I snapped a picture of Bose and that Mika girl at the froyo shop. She was holding his hand! Olivia is not going to be happy about this...