The Party That Started It All

Saturday

Mika's p.o.v

What was i doing?! Me. Mika. Was getting ready to attend a party?! not just any party, The Alpha team party! I was wearing a black dress, a baggy jeans jacket, and black converse. I decided to straighten my hair for the occasion. I was looking in my full body mirror trying to acknowledge the fact that i was really going. Wait? Why was i going? i mean you can't just get invited to an Alpha party and not go. While i was deep in my thoughts Miles burst into my room. "Where are you going?," He looked at me in confusion. "A party," i answered. "Where?" He asked even more confused. "Olivia Blake's house", I replied fixing my hair. Miles's jaw dropped.

 "You  got invited to her party, by who?," Miles dramatically rolled his eyes. 

"Bose", I simply said. Miles started cracking up. I watched as he gasped for air. 

"Bose-invited-you," He laughed.  

"Yes," i claimed offended. Miles took a sec and stopped laughing. 

"So the most popular boy invited you to his girlfriends' party," Miles cleared up.

 "Yes, now what do you want?", I rolled my eyes at his comment. 

He laughed once more. "Okay, okay, okay sorry, i was going to ask if you want to come with Dylan and i tonight. We heard that Drex was back and we are going to go help Captain Man and Kid Danger," Miles exclaimed. Is he nuts?!"Miles stay away from there tonight please, it could be dangerous," I warned. "You're being overdramatic, it'll be fine", He shrugged. Oh miles. "Okay whatever, just don't call me if anything goes wrong", I said then went back to look in the mirror. "I won't!, Miles claimed than left my room. I feel like i should go stop him, but..... Nah.

"Mika are you ready?" Mom asked from the living room.  "Coming,"  i hurried to get the rest of my stuff. I rushed downstairs and opened the door making my way to the car. I opened the car door and took a seat up front. "Awe baby you look so nice", My mom complimented. I smiled at her comment. She started driving as soon as my seatbelt was on. The closer we got to Olivia's house, the more nervous i got. But it's too late to back out now. 

Before i knew it we were at the front of the house.

Bose's p.o.v

I was in the living room laughing and joking around with guys. Just having fun you know. Jacob and i were trying to balance oranges on our noses. I almost had in too until Chapa took it from my nose. "Would you guys grow up," She threw the orange somewhere. I gave her a pouty face. "My bestie is a meanie", I pouted. She stuck her tongue out at me and i returned the gesture by putting her in a headlock and nudging her head. "Alright, alright stop," She laughed. "Hey honeybun," Olivia came over and rubbed her nose against mine. I did the same thing. Me and her have been dating for almost a year,  a very long year.... I like her and all but it's like, i don't know, not real. I gave her a fake smile. 

Before i went to go have a convo with Chapa i spotted someone at the door.  "Oh, my, god," Chapa said almost disgusted as we watched her enter. "Who invited Jimmy Neutrons super chip for brains cousin?"Olivia made fun of her. That's not nice. It was that girl, Mika. "It's fine Oliva, I'll go get her out," Chapa rolled her eyes. I pulled Chapa back before she could. "I invited her," i confessed. They looked at me like i grew two heads. Just to be sure i didn't, i felt my head. I sighed in relief, still have one head. I snapped out of it and confronted them. "It was the only way i could figure out how to get out of torturing with her without hurting her feelings,"I explained. I looked back at the Mika girl. 

I took a good look at her. She looked, what's the word? Pretty? and uncomfortable. "Fine she can stay," Olivia said unpleased. I pumped my fist up. Yes. "Thanks," i kissed her cheek. "Yeah whatever", she murmured then went off. I saw Chapa giving Mika the meanest look.

 "What's your deal with her?" i asked. 

"My deal is that she gets on my nerves. She thinks she so smart and it just boils my BLOOD," Chapa angrily grabbed my shirt. She let go and calmed down a bit. 

"Sorry", She apologized.

 I left Chapa and went to go talk Mika. "Hey!", I smiled. "Hey", She replied. I didn't know what else to say so i just stood there and so did she. after a moment she finally spoke. "Cool party", She stated. "Yea..", i trailed off. "Hey, Bose come check this out! Niko just stuck 10 cheese balls into his nose", Cameron cheered. Mika looked disgusted. "Wanna join me?" I asked her. "Um no thanks, i'll just be...here, enjoying the party," she assured.

Mika's p.o.v

I still have no idea why i am here. But i can't just leave. I was sitting on the couch watching a bunch of girl flirting with the Alpha guys. This can't get worse. "Aball!", A boy hollered as he was chucking orange soda coming towards me not paying attention. I tried to move away but before i could someone cracked a joke and ended up spitting the soda all over my dress. UGH! "Sorry", he laughed. I hate it here. I took a deep breath and went to the bathroom. I grabbed some toilet paper and cleaned my self off. Now, this can't get any worse. Just then my phone rang from the sink counter. What now?! I picked it up and it was Miles.

 I listened to him rant.....was he in trouble?!

Bose's p.o.v

I was talking to Jacob about which cracker was better when i saw Mika rush to the front door. "Hold on", I told Jacob and met Mika at the door. "Hey what's the rush, you're leaving already?", I asked. "Yeah i gotta go i think my brother got himself into trouble with Captain Man and Kid Danger," she explained. Woah, AWESOME! Not that her brother might be trouble but Captain Man and Kid Danger. Was she going alone? "Your going to go by yourself?", i questioned. "I have too, he's in danger," Mika rushed out the door. I was very conflicted. She can't go alone! What do i do?! 

There was only one thing to do.

Chapa's p.o.v

I came out from the kitchen to see Bose talking to that dork Mika, then she left, and Bose was getting ready to leave as well. I rushed over before he went. "Where are you going?", I asked curiously. "I have to go help Mika," She told me. With what?! "Talk to you later if i don't get blown up," He ran out the door. Blown up?! What was happening?! Now i was conflicted. HE CAN'T GO ALONE! The next i knew i was out the door.