The Rise Of Four

Miles p.o.v

Dylan couldn't make it. But i found myself hiding behind barrels in a plane store while Captain Man and Kid Danger were fighting off Drex and Cavemen ran wild. It was so cool. "Miles," i heard a whisper from behind another set of barrels. It was Mika. "You came?" i asked as she crawled over to me. I didn't think she actually would. "It's hard to ignore your twin brothers' cries for help," She said. We peeked up and Captain Man was losing to Drex as Kid Danger jumped on his back.

 "Don't give up quieter," Captain Man encouraged Kid Danger. Quieter?

"Seriously dude not the time!" Kid Danger snapped as Drex threw him off his back. 

"What do we do?", Mika asked me. Beats me! "I think we should try and help, we can't let them lose!" i heard a voice from behind another set of barrels. Bose?! 

"What are you doing here? and this probably a bad time but i never asked you name even though i know, " Mika told him. 

"Names Bose, and you were really shaken up back at Olivia's place, i had to come to see if you were okay," Bose explained. 

Why would BOSE care if my sister was okay? "I can't believe I'm here," we heard another voice. It was Bose's best friend. 

"Chapa?!", Bose acknowledged. "Okay are there any more people behind any more barrels?!" I disclosed. This was getting out of hand. "You said something about being blown up! what was i suppose to do stay partying?!" She stated. All four of us lifted our heads up to see what was going on.

Drex had Captain Man in a headlock as they struggled while Kid Danger was standing behind a machine. "Oh no! this isn't good," Mika worried. "No duh!" Chapa rolled her eyes at my sister.

 "Do it Kid!", Captain Man urged as he kept struggling.

"But if i shoot, you won't be indestructible anymore," Kid Danger pointed out.

"Neither will Drex," Captain Man struggled. What was happening?

"I can't watch any longer!" Mika shot up and sneaked to Kid Danger. Yeah, and I'm the crazy one. 

"Kid Danger needs help!"Mika called out. 

We all got up and went to help. This was so exciting! "Everone grab a tube and stick it into its hole," Kid Danger instructed. There was a weird gas from the tubes, all different colors.

 I picked up the yellow one, Chapa picked up the Red one, Bose picked up the blue one, and Mika picked up the gray one. 

We stuck them into the machine as quickly as possible. "Ready?" Kid Danger asked. "Yessir," Bose told him. Kid Danger fired and the next thing we knew we were all blown away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything was foggy. I was on the floor. What was that?  I looked around as the rest of us tried to comprehend what happened.

 Drex and Captain man we're gone.  A caveman launched himself at Chapa and she glowed in anger.....LITERALLY! She had a red weird thing coming from her. I don't know what happened but she shot red electricity from her hands shocking the caveman. Bose then started glowing blue he beamed at his hands. "Chapaaaaa! what are you doing to me", Bose cried out. Barrels around us started moving. "It's not me!" She claimed. 

Then, I STARTED GLOWING YELLOW! WOAH...

 I don't know why but i thought about Las Vegas, next thing i knew i was no longer at the plane store but in a casino. THE HECK. 

I thought about the plane store than i was back. "THIS IS INSANE!," Mika shouted. But when she said insane it was so loud we had to cover our ear because it was the loudest thing i have ever heard. It actually knocked us over. Sonic sound waves?  "You guys need to get out here, NOW," Kid Danger urged. We didn't think twice because we left right away. 

We ended up at the back of the store. "MILES! HOME. Now," Mika commanded.  She was ready to drag me away but Bose gently held her hand. "What just happened?! we can't ignore this," He told her. I nodded in agreement. "I don't know what THAT was but Bose we are leaving," Chapa dragged him away. 

---------------------------------------------------

Mika's p.o.v

Later that night i was in bed trying to understand what exactly just happened. Miles just disappeared for a quick second, Chapa shot lighting from her hands, Bose moved barrels without doing anything, and when i yelled sonic waves came out strong enough to knock someone off their feet.  I have a feeling school is going to be really interesting tomorrow.