The Universe

1 year later

Bose's p.o.v

"First day of school," Chapa groaned by my locker. "Trust me, i hate this more than you,"I groaned harder at my best friend. We looked at each other's schedules. I watched Olivia walk by and she threw me a smile, a friendly smile. I haven't talked to her in about a year but that didn't stop her from trying. "See you 3 rd period," Chapa threw up a peace sign. We did our best friend handshake then went our separate ways.

-----------------------------------------------------------

There i was, sitting in honors Algebra bored out of my mind. Even i knew i wasn't the smartest kid but ever since i passed with an outstanding A+ last semesters they'd decided all my tutoring and learning method worked quite well. I started to draw on my notebook. As i kept drawing i realized it looked like the Rome and Juliet painting. That brought back some memories....

"Okay class, i know we are all new to this semester but we have a new student who's new to this school," The announced. I didn't bother to look up. We've had plenty of new students the past year. "Actually i'm not all that knew, i went here a year ago but I'm back..."The new student said. 

I look to see the new student not thinking much until i realized it was her. I froze. She was walking toward me as the teacher was introducing her. She took a seat next to me. 

"So everyone give a nice warm welcome back to Mika Taylor," The teacher announced. I was still frozen only my eyes watching her next to me.

"Hi Bose," She smiled.

 "Mika?" i managed to say.

"Wanna get some froyo after school?" She asked as if i nothing had happened. She saw the look on my face. Was it really her?

"I guess the universe works in mysterious ways," She gave me a gentle smile.

"No kidding," I said in awe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what did you think? Pls comment down below!!