Chapter 9

Lisa's P.O.V.

"Miss, miss, Wake up!" someone said and shook my body.

I moved on the other side and mumbled "just five more minutes!"

"but miss, you said to wake you up in the afternoon, it's already 1:00 P. M"

"UGH!, fine!" I said and finally opened my eyes.

The girl that woke me up was Lucy. She had long gold hair and brown eyes. She smiled softly and stood up me. I just figured that she was kneeling in front of my bed. So I also got up.

"thank you, Lucy and Im terribly sorry for shouting at you. I am just really not a morning person" I said and rolled my eyes.

"it's okay miss besides, it's already afternoon" she said and giggled.

She excused herself and left me alone. I decided to take another bath before going out. I planned to go at the Industry, to check the girl. Which just reminds me that I don't even know her name. Anyways, I want to wish her goodluck and go pick up jisoo.

I grabbed some new underwear and went to the bathroom and changed again. As I walked out from the bathroom, I went back to my closet and found some cool clothes.

I found some red crop top and black jeans. I wore them and went out looking for my rayban glasses and saw it beside the jewelry box. I opened the jewelry box and found some cool rings and pendants. So I took 2 rings, one bracelet and a watch, so it could fit to my outfit. I wore some shoes and walked out of my room to the garage.

My outfit:

Once I waked out of my room, I saw the clock 1:00 P

Once I waked out of my room, I saw the clock 1:00 P. M. I have been preparing myself for almost 1 hour.

"Fuck" I cursed out loud. It takes 30 minutes to the building, driving to Newyork since the fucking traffic. "Ugh, Just great!" I said but remembered my motorcycle. So I quickly ran down to the garage.

"hey jimin" I said

"hello miss" he said

"what did I told you about you calling me?" I said to him

"ah! Sorry ma- I mean lisa" he said and smiled

"now that's much better" I said

"the car is waiting for you lisa"

"uhmm, I'll be taking my motorcycle today jimin, you know how awful traffic is and if I took the car. It would be much slower."

"okay" he said "ill be informing suga"
He said and walked away.

I started walking away until he stopped me "lisa... Wait!"

"yes, jimin?" I said in a confused look

"which on do you want?" he asked

"you know what I want" I said and smiled, he nodded and left.