Chapter 16

Third persons P. O. V

The drive from gala was pretty quite. Girls were sitting on opposites side of the car, looking both at the window.

Lisa had so much on her mind. The things happened all night was the thing in her head over and over again. Every touch, every smile, every laugh... What is wrong with her?! Why does she always get lost in those specific pair of brown eyes? Why does her heart melt when their hands touched. When Jennie's lips rest on lisa's cheek, she felt eruption in her stomach. Just by that, Lisa's cheeks were reddish.

"miss, we are here" jimin said, breaking the river of thoughts that flowed on my head this whole time. She didn't even noticed the car stopped.

"jennie" lisa trying to call her.

Seeing that girl beside her seemed distracted at something since she doesn't respond.

"jennie!" she said almost shouting.

Jennie jumped and bumped his head on top of the car.

"holy shit! I'm sorry, oh god. Are you okay?!" isa asked worriedly.

Jennie rubbed head lightly and smiled at lisa's worried face.

"I'm fine" she said slowly

Lisa couldn't handle anymore but laughed. Jennie looked at her strangely but laughed as well.

"I'm sorry but... That was really funny" lisa said between giggles.

"oh okay. Ms. Giggle Jennie said with a stupid smile, plastered on her face.

" Ms. Giggle?! " Lisa asked while her perfect brows rising up.

Jennie swallowed hard because she felt lisa was insulted.

" um.... Y-yes" she stuttered! She couldn't believe it, but lisa thought it was adorable. Jennie was adorable.

"it's cute, I like it" lisa said and leaned towards Jennie.

Jennie was shocked, she couldn't even move. Its not like she can move even though. She looked down at lisa's lips and before she knew it, that perfect red lips were on her cheek... Cheek!

But it wasn't just a normal peck, lisa let her lips stay on jennie's cheek for a couple of seconds.

They both felt like electricity went through their bodies. Jennie blushed immediately. I mean did she just wanted lisa to kiss her?? Of course she wanted?!

"come on, we are already here" lisa quickly took her hand and leaded her inside.

"what on earth is flecking wrong with me?! I almost kissed her fuck sake!" liss thought for herself until jennie's voice brought her back.

"where are we exactly, by the way?" jennie asked when they were in front of some café... 'J-hopes café'

"my favorite café" lisa answered and started looking at her pockets.

"what are you looking for?" asked jennie frowning.

"this!" said lisa while grinning and showed her a key. She put it through the key hole.

"tada!" she said again and giggled while walking inside.

"this is your Ms. Giggler?!" asked Jennie to the Light browned hair girl.

"Not exactly, it's a long story" lisa smiled.

That perfect smile which made Jennie weak in her knees.

"but you had a key, so this isn't breaking into someone's property right? We won't end up in jail I hope? Jennie asked again clearly confused.

" Nah, don't worry about that! Come on know, pick a seat" lisa said and motioned her hand around.