Chapter 15

Jennie's P. O. V

We arrived at the Gala that took twenty minutes for us to arrive.
We were just chatting and laughing all the time. It's already 8:10pm now.

When I got off the car. Damn! There were hundred of paparazzi wandering the place.

"come on, jennie. Everything is going to be fine" mom said and squeezed my hand.

"okay, let's go. It can't be that bad" I said and at that moment, logan our driver opened the door for us.

Dad went first and then mom and me. He helped her out then he gave me a hand as well. Flash of cameras made me harder to see. Dad leaded us to the red carpet when paparazzi started yelling.

"Kim family, over here!"

"one picture for the daily mail please"

We pose together. Dad between mom and me, holding our waist.

"jennie, could you pose alone please". And then dad just let go of my hand and then iw S alone at the moment. Great! Thanks dad! I put my poker face on and posed a little.

"you look stunning!"

"who's creation is that ?"

"are you excited to meet the most richest person?"

And questions went on and on and then finally, we walked in the building. We walked around, mom and dad were talking to people I have never seen before. And found our table.

"did you see them?" asked mom to dad

"no, but I saw the pranpriya couple"

"show me who they are, I am really curious about them all dad" I said and he nodded

"do you see that older couple? Well that don't really look that old, but the lady in green dress and the man in white is the pranpriya family dear."

I just nodded and thought that they were still a little younger than I thought. They look still in love with each other and also cute. The man wrapped his arm around the lady's waist protectively. They were talking and laughing. So lovely.

" Dont stare, it's rude" mom said

I rolled my eyes and looked away and that moment the door opened and one couple in early fourty walked in. Everyone in ghe room turned their head to look who it was and they had lal their Jaws dosn on floor.

"ah, Manoban had come finally" dad said with a smile.

"that's  them?" I asked shocked. Mom and dad nodded while staring at them.

The woman was beyond beautiful, I see why Marco fell in love with her at the first place. She had brown hair that was in ponytail. She was wearing a black dress with red details
She had blue eyes that I see med to have already saw them before, she looked so fammiliar yet I can't put my finger on it. Even if I am sure, I swear I have never seen her before.

I guess they match their attire bachse the man was also wearing a black and red suit. He was muscular with black hair and green eyes. And I think their son who looked like 12 or 14 years old who had dark hair, just like his father.

Man with the camera who was filming this event, came to them with one journalist who asked them some questions. They were laughing a little then came to Pranpriya family.

" they look like they just walked out from some fashion magazine" I said while watching them in awe.

"that's true. I can't even imagine how their child look like!" mom said excitedly.