Chapter 11

-Jenlisa photo above UwU-

Jennie's P. O. V.

Classes finished quickly and I left the classroom. I had French alone and it sucked. I went to my locker and put my things.

Then rosé came to me " hey, are you ready for shopping?"

"yeah" I answered and smiled.

Irene and nayeon joined us while laughing.

"what's so funny guys?" asked rosé

"just look at these people on how excited they are for the party!" nayeon practically yelled and we all laughed.

It was true though. They were just talking about it.

Then the boys joined us and they both laughed with us. I could tell easily that kai was some kind of avoiding me. I didn't really care so...

" where is jisoo?" I asked

"I'm hereee!" she yelled from somewhere to run to us.

"guys, can be nice for once and kindly wait for lisa with me... Pleaseeeee." she said with puppy eyes.

We all laughed and nodded.

"yes!" she cheered

Chen laughed and hugged her while kissing her.

"get a room!" said kai and pushed them playfully. They pulled away and smiled sheepishly. I looked over to rosé who was kinda smiling but looked away soon.

We walked out of the school building and I noticed that almost everyone was there.

"oh my god, don't tell me they're all here just to wait for her as well." said nayeon and laughed again.

At that moment we heard a sound of a motorbike, mixed with  QUIN XCCI's song "Flare guns" and we all looked at the gate.

There it was, the most beautiful motorcycle I have ever seen. It must have been custom made since it has a music feature on like that.

The person parked not so far from us. It guessed it was a girl because she weared a Crop top since boys don't wear them. We all gasped at how the beautiful the motorcycle was.

"wow" we breathed out.

Lightning strikes every time she moves.

The song went on and at that moment, the girl took off her helmet and shok her head to make her hair go down her back.

Oh my fucking god, that's lisa!
We couldn't believe.

And everybody was just watching her in awe.

She ran her hand through her long hair and just like that. Everyone was still looking at her and couldn't take off their eyes off of her. Even me.

She clicked something in the motor since the engine and song stopped. She looked at us and smiled.

"you are late!" said  jisoo and her arms crossed.

Lisa looked at her hand watch and rolled her eyes.

"four minutes jisoo, just four minutes!"

She got up and was now standing in front of us in all her glory. Her abs were really visible and she looked so beautiful. Her outfit was perfection.

"wow"nayeon said while standing next to me" she has one hella packed abs! "

" still" answered jisoo, like she was hurt.