Chapter 17

Jisoo's P. O. V

It has been almost half an hour since we started watching the gala.

"why do they always have to be late!" said nayeon while asking

I have to admit, it was really boring seeing all this snobbish people coming in while fakes a smile.

"you know they always have to late" rosé said while rolling her eyes.

Chen wrapped his arms around my shoulders and I put my head on his chest.

"it's true, they were late for past few year now" said chen and kissed top on my head.

Oh god, I really love this boy so much! He always cares for me since day 1. But somethings changing and I don't know what...

"finally!" said irene and got up from the couch

Paparazzi were literally crazy right now. They took some pictures together and then they asked Jennie alone.

"jennie looks beautiful tonight" said kai while laying here on the couch.

"and she still hates paparazzi" I pointed which made them all laugh.

"yeah... Literally" said rosé between laughs.

Live camera then followed Kim family walking inside full of people. They walked around a little bit and saw there table.

It passed 10 minutes already and nothing special even happened. Just people chatting and a guy who was talking like crazy for people who watch on TV.

"this slowly became more boring" I said and closed my eyes preparing to fall asleep on chen's chest while listening to his heartbeat.

At that moment, the host guy said that the Manoban family already arrived and that really caught my attention. I looked at rosé who was biting her lower lip to prevent from laughing. It Was so funny that I also wanted to laugh so hard. But I needed to keep my poker face.

"oh my god, its starting!" said irene excitedly which made rosé let go of her laugh.

"me... too.. irene" I said while laughing

Everyone looked at her confused but she just shook her head and cleared her throat before looking at me with that 'I'm going to kill you" look. I just smiled.

"oh my gosh! Look at them!" said nayeon while looking in awe.

We all actually looked at them like that, even me. I knew them since I was little as I always respected them. They helped me and my family a lot of time. We were together through a lot. We were always like one big family! They are best friends of my parents, and all were happy when they saw how I and lisa got along. My parents always says that she is a good influence on me, but she said it on vice versa, if you know what I mean...

I felt so bad when I wasn't there for her when that tragedy happened to them. She was so heartbroken, just like her parents. They still didn't recover from that but they really try. Lisa found her peace working in humanity side of their company, and I am happy that she finally is same as before.... Well, she is trying.

"they are gorgeous!" said irene

"can you imagine how good looking is their child, if they look like this" added nayeon and we all agreed.

"this woman looks so fammiliar" said kai looking at Stacy intently.

Rosé looked at me and laughed, it was hard for me to hold my laughter as well. We both laughed hysterical and they all looked confused.

"what is wrong with you two?" asked chen pulling away from me so he can look at me better.

"yeah, you both have been acting weird the whole day!" Irene added while looking at rosé and me, back and fourth.