Chapter 12

Third persons P. O. V

The night was going on and people were drunk. Jennie was really tired from the start when she went shopping for the party. She wa seating on a leather chair and she saw her dancing all night. Jennie was in awe how lisa swings her hips along with beat. Few times they would lock their eyes with each other, but nothing more happened.

At that moment, jennie could feel butterflies erupting to her stomach. She was wondering if this girl can do this to her with simply just a look, what would happen if she actually touched her. What would happen if her lips touches with jennie's. At that exact moment, jennie touched her lips and smiled. Then she realizes she looks like a complete idiot doing that.

She needed to admit that lisa's body had a tip of a top model, her lips were kissable and so inviting. Her hair ass shiny and her skin, white and creamed.

Lisa caught herself staring at jennie a few times now. She was just sitting a leather chair all by herself and was always drinking.

She had legs to die for, and her smile was the most beautiful thing she has ever seen. She didn't smile much tonight though. She was everything lisa could see all night. She had a feeling when their eyes met, it was like the people in this room would just dissappear. Like, they were the only people in the world.

When the song finished, Lisa decided to talk to jennie.

Lisa walked through the people dancing and approached jennie.

"hey" she said nervously

"I don't wanna dance" jennie said not bothering to look up and see who was she talking too.

This took lisa completely out of guard.

"umm... Okay, then I just stay here and keep you company"

Jennie finally decided to look up and froze when she saw Lisa standing few inches away from her.

"oh my god, I didn't know that was you, sorry" she said and gave her an apologetic smile.

Lisa smiled back and sat down beside jennie.

"it's okay, by the way. You should smile more often, it really suits you and looks beautiful on you" she said and looked away.

Jennie had that feeling again. She knew she was blushing .It felt so weird but so good at the same time.

At that moment,  nayeon came to them. She was having fun a night, she was dancing and drinking, but she was looking at lisa and how she was dancing"

"what the" she couldn't finish her statement because nayeon put her finger on her lips.

"why don't you drink" asked nayeon. She was wondering why lisa didn't drink the whole night.

Jisoo was near at them as she gear's everything, she froze when nayeon mentioned drinks. She decided to go and help her friend.

Now that nayeon mentioned that, jennie was also wondering too, she really wanted to know.

"because I don't drink" said lisa, answered simply but was really shaking inside.

Rosé saw and heard everything also. And she knew too good not to pressure lisa, especially when it comes to this topic. So she decided to go there.

"but why don't you drink?
Something happened in the past when you was drunk huh?"

Lisa froze, she didn't want to talk and remember what happened to her in the past. As she wanted to reply, nayeon gave her a cup of beer and said " come on, don't be a pussy"