Chapter 10

Jennie's P. O. V.

Ringggg Ringggg ringggg

Ugh!! This fucking alarm has been ringing for awhile now. But I am so lazy to get up. I really don't want to go to school.

Ohh no no, I just remembered that lisa is coming today so I got up immediately

Just when I got up my bed. The door opened..

"damn, your 5 minutes late missy" mom said jokingly.

"Mon!" I screamed and started running towards her to hug her tight. I didn't see her for ages.

Truth is, I am really attached to my parents even tmif they're gone or what.

"when did you come?"

"just this morning sweetie" mom answered

"where have you been this time?" I asked and pulled away.

"Italy" she answered. "now go get ready and have breakfast with us, we missed you"

"I missed you too mum"

She smiled and left. I went to the bathroom right away, when I finished washing myself and drying my body and hair, I went to the wardrobe.

I walked in and decided to wear something different for awhile. Like I was trying to impress someone? I smirked as I thought.

I took this all white polo skirt and tried it on. It looked good one me so I tried to wear it at school (even if its inappropriate but still, I own the school so I don't give A fuck)

I put a little make up and went to the kitchen.

My outfit:

(don't mind the background hehe)

When I went to the kitchen, I saw dad sitting while reading a newspaper and mom checking her phone.

"there's my baby girl" said dad and hugged me while I chuckled

"hey dad!"

He pulled away and kissed me in the forehead. He looked at me to head to toe "you are going to school with that?"

I hummed as answer and took a sandwich.

Mom looked at me and said "let her honey, she looks cute. Is there any occasion? "

Oh yes, mom , there is. I thought but shook my head and smirked

I started eating my sandwhich and sat down for awhile. We talked a little about their trip until dad asked me to tell them if there are anything special that happened to me this week.

So I told them everything about how I met this new girl.

"that's nice honey" mom said. "I would love to meet her"