Ø.4

HERMOSA 

𑁍

"Alright men, were moving out! Follow me!" Dutch shouts loudly as they road their horses down the thawing mountain. "Not without me, you aren't." Abby says once catching up with all the men, who turn at the sound of her voice.

"Abby, glad you could make it." Dutch says, nodding his head approvingly towards the girl.

"What in the hell are you doing here?" Arthur practically shouts, clearly not liking the idea of his sister joining them. "Isn't it obvious?" She asks back with the same amount of attitude.
Abby despised nothing more at how some of the men in camp thought she couldn't handle herself. She grew up with criminals, who which taught her how to outsmart, trick, and survive.

"This is a dangerous job for a woman, Ms. Morgan. Maybe you should head back. Wouldn't want your pretty face to get ruined." Micah sarcastically says, before obnoxiously laughing at his own comment as if he was the most hilarious thing in the world.

"Maybe you should shut your trap, and mind your own damn business." She snaps back, which makes some of the other men chuckle in amusement, including Javier. Micah immediately begins to send daggers at the girl, which Dutch took immediate notice of.

"Okay, okay, settle down. All of you. Listen up! According to the information so kindly provided to us by the O'Driscoll's. The train will be coming North, from the big valley. We're gonna pick it off after it crosses the border into Grizzlies. There's a raised spot that will give us a good advantage." Dutch announces while leading the group further down the mountain.

"Charles, you keep lookout for any outsiders. How's that hand, by the way?" Dutch suddenly asks.

"I'll be fine." Charles informs him confidently.

"Good. I'll take the driver and the engineer, then run point." Dutch informs everyone, before continuing his speech. "... Lenny and Javier, you take the front cars. Deal with any guards. Arthur, Abby, and Micah you head straight for the back. That's what we're after... Mr. Cornwells private car." Dutch instructs the others, which only made Abby roll her eyes. It was like Dutch wanted her to kill Micah with her own bare hands.

"Looks like I have both of the Morgan siblings." Micah says with a devious looking smirk.

"Great." The two siblings both sarcastically grumble in sync, causing the blonde man to snap his head towards the two again.

"You both have a problem with that?" Micah bravely asks.

"Not if you keep your head down for once." Arthur quickly responds.

"And keep your mouth shut." She adds.

"How about you two worry about yourselves, huh?" Micah snaps back, clearly taking offense to their comments.