Ø.7

GOOD OL' FUN

𑁍

It's been two days since the saloon fight. And since then, I have been alongside Charles, Trelawny, and Javier. We all have been camped out on a hill that overlooks the town of Blackwater. Our job was simple—keep a lookout for Sean, while keeping a low profile. Since the Pinkerton's were still swarming the area, we had to be cautious. Communicating through low whispers, taking turns on look out, and even going as far as sleeping without a fire at night. Since my face wasn't plastered around like the others, I had to do all the fishing by the river. I didn't mind though. Although,  I'm certain that  the men did; as I only ever brought back smaller fish. Trelawney went into town yesterday afternoon, and we haven't seen him since. Hopefully everything is fine on his end.

Abby closes her journal, tucking it into Boaz's satchel, before making her way over to the ledge where the two men laid flatly on their stomachs. They were still keeping lookout for any sign of Sean, but it's been hours.

"How many?" She asks kneeling down, before crawling into the big space in between the two men.

"A lot. Uniforms everywhere." Charles informs the girl, while peering through his binoculars.

"Do you see Sean?" Javier asks, clearly getting tired of waiting around.

"No, I don't think so." Charles answers back, which makes Abby sigh. She couldn't help but wonder of the possibility of the accidentally missed the red head days ago.

"Damn it. Where's Trelawny?" Javier impatiently grumbles out in irritation. "Who knows?" Abby murmurs, remembering the man going into town many hours ago. Let's hop that the man somehow for distracted or caught.

"Just... keep your eyes open."

"I am." Charles tells Javier, almost in a tone of annoyance. I mean—that's all we have been doing.

Suddenly footsteps are heard, causing her to peer over. "Hey." Arthur greets while crawling beside Charles. "Hey." Abby greets back in response, along with the other two men. Their line of sight never moving, as they continued to peer down at the town below.

"Where's that little Irish bastard?" Arthur asks in question. "Not quite sure. Trelawny is down there trying to find out." Abby quickly informs her brother.

"Has anybody been back in Blackwater to see how things lie?"

"Place is crawling with Pinkertons...bounty hunters... pictures of Dutch & Hosea." Javier informs, listing let all the reasons why they haven't did exactly just that. Sending Trelawny down to investigate was their safest bet possible.

"Ugh, we got a lot of money sitting in that town." Arthur mutters in clear irritation, which causes his body tense at the thought. Similar to her eldest brother, she was also impatient. Just the thought of the money, made her brain itch.