09

" 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐦 "

𑁍

It's been almost a week, since I got shot down in Valentine. I went by myself to get some art supplies for Jack and I... and well Leviticus Cornwall showed up with his whole posse. He obviously didn't like the fact that our gang robbed him that night. Luckily everyone survived, but now the gang had to move. Which sounded horrible at first, but when we got there, I was surprised. If I'm honest this place was way nicer than our camp from before. It doesn't have the view of the mountains, but it did have the view of a beautiful lake. The only nice thing about getting injured was being able to sleep in, and get out of Ms.Grimshaw's hefty chores list. I still had guard duty, but the job wasn't hard. Especially when I'm partnered up with Javier half of the tome. But as days pass, I've started to begin to hate doing absolutely nothing.

"You are lucky you get out of chores." Karen grumbles as she folds the laundry alongside the rest of the woman.

"Is it bad that I miss it?" Abby asks, causing all the women to give her an look of shock.

"Are you crazy?" Sadie asks the girl, who just shrugs her shoulders.

"Maybe... Look, I just... I just don't know how much I can deal with Javier constantly telling me, 'You need to rest' , 'Your going to hurt yourself' , and 'Stop being so obstinada'.  I've been resting for a whole week, I'm perfectly fine going back to doing my normal routine." Abby rants to the woman sitting around doing laundry.

"I think it's cute." Mary-Beth states with a smile resting upon her face.

"Me too." Tilly quickly agrees.

"What?" Abby gasps at both of their comments, actually taken aback. She couldn't believe that they were fond of the clinginess.

"He's constantly worried about you, always checkin to make sure your okay. He obviously is smitten over you." Abigail states to the girl, agreeing with the two other woman.

" You guys are ridiculous." Abbys scoffs, clearly not taking them seriously.

"They're right, ya' know... Oh' how I'd die for Dutch to look at me that way again." Molly says while resting her chin upon her hand, almost in a daze of sorrow.

"He doesn't look at me in that way:" Abby chuckles off, causing some of the woman to roll their eyes.

"Are ya' blind?" Molly asks.

"Abby you are so delusional." Karen scoffs at the girl herself now.

"Speaking of the devil, he's looking over here right now." Tilly sings causing all of the woman to look over in the direction of Javier. This causes Abby to roll her eyes, and follow their direction of sight.