Ø.5

DISCRIMINATION

𑁍

We successfully robbed the train last night. Sure, we went through hell in order to get it, but we managed. I still haven't recovered from the incident. Thankfully no one but Lenny witnessed it happen. And to my surprise, he decided keep it to himself. She definitely owed him. I also forgot to mention that right after the mission, Javier called me Hermosa. Although, I still don't know what it means since he won that race back home. But that's only because the bastard took a shortcut.

OH—Dutch also decided it was finally time to get off this damn mountain. Which everyone was excited about, especially little Jack. So today we all rose up from bed early, and packed up for the journey ahead. Since it didn't take long, we had a head start. Supposedly we were already half way there, according to——

Suddenly the wagon drops aggressively, it's left side hitting the ground after crossing the river stream. Gasping in reaction, her wrist halts. This results in her pen flicking upwards, creating a squiggly line. But before she could mutter a curse, her big brother beats her to it.

"Ah, shit!" Arthur loudly hollers out in irritation, which makes her heart jump once again. "Okay... lets take a look." Hosea says calmly, before jumping off the wagon.

This causes the girl to close her journal, and peer over to take a look at the side of the crooked wagon. "You alright back there?" Charles voice was heard, causing Arthur to groan to himself.

"Does it look like everything is alright?" Arthur yells out irritatedly, causing Charles to make his
way over.

"Well, what's going on?"

"I broke the goddamn wheel!" Arthur shouts, clearly infuriated. As the men inspect the problem, she jumps off the back.

"Calm down! Let's get it fixed." Hosea tells him fatherly-like, before nearing the wagon.

"You need help?" Javier asks from afar.

"I reckon we can handle it..." Hosea informs, before hearing the wagon in front slowly begin to make its way further down the road, leaving them behind. "Alright, Charles you help me hold it up, while Arthur tries to put back the wheel on." Hosea instructs the two men, while Abby stands behind.

"You sure you don't want me to change places with you Hosea?" Abby asks, not wanting the old man to go and hurt himself.

"No, I'm quite alright dear." Hosea answers while grabbing ahold of the backside of the wagon, and lifting it alongside Charles.

"You still old enough to hold up a wagon?" Arthur jokes while grabbing the fallen wheel.
"Shut up and put the damn wheel on." Hosea musters up, clearly struggling.

"I'm just saying." Arthur laughs out while rolling the wheel near the wagon. "Then say less." Hosea huffs out to Arthur, before watching Arthur slam his weight against it, in order to stick back the wheel on.