08 (under construction)

" 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 "

𑁍

I haven't written in my journal weeks, mostly mainly because of Ms.Grimshaw. It's should be surprise that she working us like a mules. Not only that, but I somehow misplaced you. Somehow, I misplaced you. Oops. But thankfully, you were returned back into my hands again. Back near Blackwater, I had stored you onto Boaz. And after Sean rescue, we were split up. Javier didn't even realize until later. I hope to god, that he did not flip through and read your pages. God—I'm embarrassed just thinking about it.

Two days ago, Dutch planted more of us around camp. This was because Arthur & little Jack ran into the Pinkertons down by the river. They wanted Dutch, obviously. Tried everything up their sleeves to convince my brother in order to do so. But he didn't—choosing to remain loyal. I was partnered up with Javier in the early mornings. Which was pleasant. We joked & laughed, which always seems to make the time pass by faster. You could say that we've definitely grown closer these past few months. And I'd be lying if I denied my feelings for the man. But Arthur's voice in the back of my head keps pestering me about not getting involved with someone in the gang. Especially now with us all being on the run. You never know what could happen. John is better. I've seen him walking around camp more. I'm glad. But I try my best to divert from his presence. I'm still angry with him—I mean, who isn't? After everything that occurred, I think that I'm more infuriated with his present actions. He still chooses to avoid Jack. And I can't help but think it's my fault; It has to be...

"Look Aunt Abby!" Jacks voice interrupts her thoughts, causing her to look away from her journal to see the boys drawing.

"Oh wow! Thats looking great, Jack!" She exclaims, impressed by his work. Of course it wasn't perfect, and the body of the animal looked abnormally large, but she could at least make out what it was.

"It's the deer that I saw with Uncle Arthur! What should I draw next?" He excitedly asks her, dropping her journal, and focusing her full attention on the boy.

"How about a flower?" She suggests.

"Okay! Oh... I don't have anymore paper." The boy says, his voice clear of disappointment.

"How about I go rush down into Valentine to get you some?" Abby asks while grabbing her journal from the ground, and standing up.

"You sure?" Abigail asks from the table not to far away from the two. The woman were all folding laundry, which she somehow got out of. Like most of us—Ms. Grimshaw had a soft spot for the boy.

"Yeah, it's fine. I wanted get out of camp for a bit to clear my head anyway." She tells the woman, before strolling over towards her horse which Kieran was currently brushing. Abby was glad to see him slowly become apart of us the gang. It just sucked seeing the other men continue to bully the poor guy. Like yesterday, when Javier threatened& accused him of being an traitor.