11

" 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤 "

𑁍

It's been weeks since I nursed Arthur back to health. And everything went back to normal again. Javier and I now shared a tent together, which was nice. Especially after we both had a long day of hard work. We've been growing closer everyday.

Abby then places the journal tucked under bed roll,  before walking over towards Pearson's station to help with the dishes. She was up before any of the girls this morning, and she knew if she hasn't started soon, that Ms. Grimshaw would be on her ass.

"I'm going to fill up the other water buckets." Pearson informs Abby, before making his way over to the lake. She just silently nods to the man, while tiredly washing the dirty stew bowls in front of her.
While drifting off in her own little world, Javier comes up from behind Abby, and pulls her waist into his own.

"Javi, I'm working."She whispers to the man with an small smile, while continuing her chore.

"You're always working." He whispers back to her before kissing her neck lovingly, making her smile only widen.

"What do you want? I have to get this done." She asks amusingly to the man, practically forcing herself to stifle an laugh.

"You." He muffles into her neck, before pushing himself against her further, causing her to stop her chore completely. Taken off guard from his actions she turns her head, only having him connect their lips together. Giving in, she returns the kiss, causing the man to smirk to himself. Abby would love to smack that smirk off his face, but she was just as needy as he was at the moment. Their hands groped one another as the kiss deepened, and the sexual tension between the two only grew.

"Oh, No, no, no, no!" Ms. Grimshaw shouts before quickly separating the two from one another completely.

"You leave her alone! Do you hear me? She doesn't need a distraction." The old woman shouts at Javier who looked rather satisfied by himself.

"Distraction? More like motivation." He says rather bawdy like, only earning an gasp from the woman from utter shock.

"You vulgar man!" She shouts once more, only causing to Abby's stifled laugh to make an appearance.

"And you!" Me Grimshaw begins, only causing the girl to stop laughing, and loose her smirk.

" If I see you & Mr. Escuella fondling one another on your duties again, I will not hesitate to beat you. All I need is for another one of you to wind up pregnant, and become completely useless! Do you hear me?"

"He started it!" Abby points in the direction of Javier, who just rolls his eyes at the scene unfolding further.

"I don't care! You should know better—Unlike men, we have self control. So use it..." The old woman informs the younger Morgan sibling, almost giving her a look of disappointment.