The fight begins

Suddenly gotenks vanished and he hit gohan with a kick. The kick was very powerful that it cause a severe damage to gohan. Majin gotenks start fighting. All the z fighters were fighting very creatively and it seemed that they can win. They were surpassing majin gotenks power. Babidi became angry and ordered majin gotenks to kill all of them. Majin gotenks goes up in the air and start powering up his power was increasing at a very high rate. All the fighters were shocked with his trembling power. His power was so much that it could also be sensed in hell. Even kaoishins were able to sense his power. After powering up majin gotenks became super saiyan 3.

Because of his power even babidi was shocked. He knew that supreme kai must have sensed this power, so he ordered majin gotenks to kidnap supreme kai and put him at a place where no one can reach to him.

Majin gotenks vanished and came to the world of kaoishins. He took supreme kai and vanished. He put him inside old base of babidi. He returned to the battlefield. Gohan asked that where he had gone. Gotenks replied that it's not his matter so keep your mouth shut and fight.

Gohan knew that this fight is gonna be difficult he quickly transform into his ultimate form. Other fighters began ready. Majin gotenks showed his speed to everyone he quickly rushed towards gohan and nobody except gohan was able to detect that when he reached near him. Majin gotenks started fighting furoisly. All fighters were fighting with their full power but they were not able to land a successful hit.

Babidi got irritated so he starts finding a fighter which he could turn majin and continue his plan.