Babidi's plan

After deciding that if he want dragon ball radar he need to turn bulma majin. He ordered trunks and goten to go and bring bulma. While in the battlefield gohan and 18 we're the last two warrior standing against majin piccolo. Gohan got an idea he thought that 18 is an android and bulma will be able to modify 18 by this she will become strong enough to beat majin piccolo.

Gohan said- "18! You go to bulma she will modify you because you are an android, this is the only way to defeat majin piccolo."

Android 18 said-" You mind your business, I am not losing I can take care of him."

Gohan said- "Are you crazy, you haven't seen that we were fighting at our full power and still we cannot win"

18 agreed gohan and rushed towards bulma laboratory. Majin piccolo tried to stop him but he was stopped by gohan. When 18 reached at bulma's laboratory she saw bulma finding her dragon balls. Bulma was very angry that who stole her dragon balls she saw 18. She was surprised that 18 is badly injured ahe asked 18 what has happened. 18 explains all the situation about return of babidi. Bulma started crying as trunks was now a slave of babidi.

18 told bulma what gohan have asked him to do. Bulma said that this is possible, she took 18 to her laboratory. Majin trunks and majin goten were listening their conversation and went to babidi to tell this information.

Bulma attached some wires to 18 and strated modifying. Babidi was very angry that goten and trunks returned without bulma. But he have a plan. He will turn bulma majin when she will be alone and will order to modify 18 and put instructions to follow master babidi's orders.

He begans to laugh loudly-"Hahahaha."