What! Piccolo is a majin

While majin gotenks was fighting with z fighter. Babidi started searching for warrior who could be turned majin. He searched all over earth but there was no evil fighter who was strong enough to handle z fighter. He took a look at piccolo and sees his history and found that he was evil at the past. He found him perfect to be turned into majin. He cast a spell on piccolo.

While casting spell majin trunks and majin goten unfused. It was no chance for them to win. So babidi hurridly cast a spell and piccolo started screaming very loudly. The z fighters take a look at him and found that he was releasing much ki. After a second he stopped screaming and gave a horrible look to gohan and others. He take of the thing which is in his head. Everyone sees that he is now majin piccolo.

Majin piccolo-"Master babidi! Tell me what can I do."
Babidi-"Kill those humans and saiyans."

It seems that piccolo is completely understand babidi's control. He rushed towards krllin and sliced his body into two parts using his hands. Everyone was shocked and it seemed that piccolo was enjoying killing people.

Babidi ordered majin goten and majin trunks to steal dragon balls and wished him back to life. Gohan tried to stop them but was blocked by majin piccolo. Trunks went to bulma's laboratory to take dragon balls. He took it and gone to babidi's old base where supreme kai was kidnapped.

They summoned shenron and wished babidi back to life. Dragon balls disappeared and babidi appeared in front of majin trunks and majin goten. Both of them bowed in front of babidi. Babidi asked then that how they can collect dragon balls as they don't know where they are now.

Trunks said-"Master babidi! My mom named bulma is a scientist she can create dragon ball radar which will help us to find dragon balls.

Babidi knew that bulma won't create radar as he have attacked humans so he decided to make her a majin and order her to create a radar.