Majin kefla VS Majin Gotenks

Both majin kefla and majin gotenks were ready in thier fighting pose.

Refree-" Let the fight begin."

Majin gotenks transform into super saiyan 3 and rushed towards majin kefla who was in super saiyan 2 form. Thier fists collided and a big explosion happen. Whenever their fist collided a big explosion occur. They both were using their full power to surpass each other. Kefla fired her special move dark gigantic crush but gotenks dodged it and fired dark kamehameha.
Both dodged and again started fighting. Their fighting seemed to be a death battle. They were not stopping. As the time time passes their power increase even more.

Majin piccolo-" I don't know that they have that much power in them."

Babidi-" After majin gotenks you are going to fight majin kefla."

Majin piccolo-" But! The fighter is to be decided by that machine."

Babidi-" I know that's why I controlled refree."

Babidi's team-" But we can't majin sign on his forehead."

Babidi-" That's because of my secret technique."

??? -" So they have power of controlling other people, his body is very weak but his slave are very powerful. If I took the body of a slave I will also become a slave so I need the body of the winner. Either babidi or bobidi."

In the fight majin gotenks was doing good but suddenly he diffuse it seems that the fusion time is over. Majin kefla charged a ki blast and defeated gotenks. Majin gotenks was defeated.

Bobidi-" Ahhhh. I will win. Majin kefla good going defeat everyone."

Refree-" Let's see who is the third fighter."

The device have showed majin piccolo as babidi said.

Refree-" Next fighter is majin piccolo."

Majin piccolo came in the battle arena and started powering up. Majin kefla transform into super saiyan 2 and attacked majin piccolo.

Majin piccolo dodged and fired many ki blast. Majin kefla dodged each of them. Majin piccolo attacked kefla but he was doing it slowly no one can understand why he was doing like this. After doing this for a while. He make his attacked stronger. Soon kefla diffuses majin piccolo found it a correct time and fired a very powerful ki blast.

Refree-" As half of the warrior of bobidi has been defeated so there will be an interval."