Bobidi's plan

Majin videl was sixth warrior of babidi to fight in the tournament while bobidi have only one warrior majin caulifla. Bobidi asked majin caulifla that do she knows any other strong warrior. Majin caulifla replied yes master I know few of them one of them is hulking and very strong. Bobidi became happy
He ordered majin caulifla to take him to the place. Majin caulifla took bobidi to universe 6 planet sadala.

There they found kale and cabba. They were searching for caulifla. Kale started crying. Suddenly majin caulifla called her. Kale surprised and become happy while cabba said don't go near her she is a bit different now. Kale yelled at cabba that sis is always same.

Caulifla-" Kale! Cabba is right I am not the old caulifla who was weak now I am very strong because of my master"

Kale-" Ma.... Master, what are you talking about"

Bobidi-" So she is the warrior you were talking about caulifla "

Caulifla-" Yes master"

Bobidi-" She didn't seem strong"

Kale-" What are you talking about what have you done with sis"

Caulifla go attack on her because I can control people once they are very injured.

Cabba-" It doesn't seem that you have fought caulifla and defeated her tahn how you controled her"

Bobidi-" Nice question I didn't defeated her she was badly injured near a shore and I took the advantage"

Kale-" Cabba let me explain you one day me and sis went to find strong warriors so that we could defeat son goku and the others and become the strongest after sometime we find a warrior named bardock. He was also a saiyan and transform into a super saiyan more shocking thing was he looks exactly like son goku. For moment we were confused but after talking him we found that it was not son goku. He was a strong fighter. During our fight he even turn super saiyan 3 and defeated us. Sis was very angry she went near a sea and was at the top of the cliff at that time I was coming up to the cliff suddenly sis slipped and fall into sea she was also attacked  by a sea momster. Sis was injured so she couldn't fight her and disappeared from that time I took your help in finding her."

Bobidi-" Leave them majin caulifla go and attack kale and cabba so that I can control them."

Caulifla-" Yes master I will do everything you order."