Chapter 2

Forrest's POV:

I control earth. This includes everything that has to do with nature. My hair is naturally bright green, and it is a bit darker but still green at the roots. My eyes are both are very bright green, not a normal green eye color. My parents both have blonde hair and blue eyes. This is obviously very different from what I look like, but that is because my hair and eye color signify my element. No one ever bothered me about my hair or eye color in public, but that is because I was always with my parents. I never went to a public school. My parents homeschooled me. When I was little, kids were usually scared of me if they ever saw me. This was usually because of my hair, but one time a kid saw me practicing magic, and he ran away crying and screaming that I was a freak.

Today is fire's birthday, she is the oldest, I'm second oldest so my birthday is in a month. Our responsibility for now is to find each other, but after that we are supposed to keep balance in the world. My goal is to find her before my 10,033rd birthday. I have a month, and then I'm hoping she'll explain the rest of her plan to me. Maybe I can help her, or maybe she won't want my help.

People freaked out when they saw my eyes right after I was born, but for the most part people got used to it. I had a pretty normal life until I was 17 when I stopped aging, just like the other three did. I ran away from home because I didn't want my parents to be embarrassed that they had a kid who didn't age. I lived perfectly fine on my own. I could survive forever on my own, but it got kinda lonely. I wished I knew where the others were. That way I wouldn't have to worry about what they think of me, because they are exactly like me.

I vow to find the others and keep them company so that they never have to feel alone. I am the earth elemental.

A/n: I have changed my mind about updating on Mondays, I am going to post chapters as I get them retyped (I lost the original file from last year; btw I'm a sophomore in high school). I will start posting on Mondays when I am typing new chapters to finish the story itself (which will only happen if requested).