Dinner

Lexi Conway was snapped from her thoughts as she heard her front door open , she knew it would be her boyfriend coming to get her for the Varsity and JV dinner, the girl grabbed her hand bag, which contained her wallet, credit card and a spare pair of flats incase her heels began hurting her."Cutie, you ready to go?" he yelled up the stairs, the pair, as usual, were running late.

"Yeah, coming gorgeous" she yelled out as she rushed down the stairs, the boy's jaw dropped at her beauty, she was wearing a simple black satin dress that hugged her body with some black heels, her hair was curled and out, framing her beautiful face and she even took the time to apply makeup.

"You're beautiful" Adam Banks stated to his girlfriend as he appeared in front of him "You're not so bad yourself gorgeous" the girl smiled.

"Shall we depart", the boy joked as he held his arm out to the girl, she laughed and placed her hand in his "Lead the way good sir, our chariot awaits".

Lexi quickly yelled out a goodbye to Isaac, not waiting for a response as she shut the door.

The paired walked next door to Adams driveway and hopped in his dad's car, they were already 15 minutes late and the restaurant was 10 minutes away, putting them almost half an hour late.

Lexi leaned her head on Adams's shoulder in the car as the boy had his arm around her shoulders occasionally kissing the side of her head and making dramatic but quiet "mwah" sounds while kissing her which made her giggle.

The girl had a bad feeling something would happen at this dinner, but she also trusted that her boyfriend would make sure everything went smoothly

The pair rushed through the doors getting everyone's attention. All the boys in the room minus Charlie, Guy and Alex who were basically all her brothers felt their jaws drop as they took in her beauty, she really was one of the most stunning girls they'd ever seen.

Adam noticed this and pulled the girl closer to him pecking her on the head.

"Sorry we're late" the girl mumbled as the pair scrambled for a seat, Lexi saw there were two seats available, one next to Charlie and one next to Cole.

Cole smirked and gestured for the girl to join him, she didn't know how to turn him down whilst still remaining classy.

The girl nearly cried in relief when she heard Charlie yell over the group "Saved you a seat Lexi" he said with a smile, patting the chair beside him and rescuing the girl.

"Oh, Thank you lord," she said louder than intended causing players to chuckle as she rushed over to him, ignoring her boyfriend's pleas. Even he would rather sit with the boy who hated him than Cole.

Lexi threw herself down next to the tall boy and smiled up at him "You're welcome for saving you a seat" he joked.

The girl just leant her head against his shoulder and sighed " I am forever in your debt Charlie Conway" she said with relief filling her tone.

The girl looked and saw her boyfriend sitting next to Cole looking like he hated life, she let out a small laugh and got her boyfriends attention, she sent him an adorable grin that he couldn't stay mad at and blew him a kiss. The boy smiled back, catching the kiss and threw a wink in her direction.

Both teams were engaged in civil conversation, Charlie was talking to Riley who was on the other side of him while Lexi half listened. "What about you beautiful?" she heard the voice of Riley state, shaking her out of her trance as he looked at her.

"My names Lexi" she mumbled. "and I zoned out, what did you ask me?" she admitted as Charlie laughed at the girl, slinging his arm around her shoulders.