Don't make me laugh... I'm angry

Alexis Conway roamed the halls looking for a certain head of brunette hair. She knew the girl would be at her locker because she knew this type of girl very well. She dealt with a snobby bitch like her when she was younger.

Adam had Varsity practice before school so the girl decided to get her task done first thing in the morning, Lexi found the brunette girl and walked over to her a sweet smile on her face. "It's Zoe, right?" Lexi asked her with a sweet smile. 

The brunette nodded as she turned away from her conversations with her friends. Lexi flashed her a quick grin before she sucker-punched her. 

The girl stumbled back and looked at the blonde in shock "I don't know who the hell you think you are" Lexi began, feeling herself begin to embrace her inner Elliot. 

"But I warned you, I asked you to stay away from my boyfriend and then I see you attempting to kiss him. I don't know what kind of world you're living in but if a guy has a girlfriend who he loves, you need to keep your ugly fake tanned home wrecking ass away". She spat.

Zoe stepped closer to Lexi, she was quite a bit bigger than the girl, she simply reached out and gave Lexi a hard shove causing her to faceplant a locker.

Lexi reached underneath her nose and noticed it had begun to bleed "okay, you wanna play like that" the girl spoke in a tone that scared the bigger girl. Lexi was never one to be angry or scary unless someone crossed her and this girl had pushed her too far.

It took only a few moments for a full-on fight to start. Everyone crowded around the two girls as they brought each other down to the floor in a fight. Both girls got good punches and Lexi stood as Zoe moaned in pain on the floor.

The brunette began to get up and Lexi was ready, that was until Guy raced up "What are you doing?" he said half-seriously yet half-amused he said as he pulled the smaller girl off of her new enemy. "Jesus, Lexi, trying to get suspended?" he questioned as he held her in his arms/

"No," Lexi spat, "teaching a bitch her lesson!" She shouted at the girl who decided to take that time to run away.

"Buckley is coming" The pair heard a voice yell. Lexi stood still, ready to take whatever punishment, she didn't care, she was happy she had stood up for herself. 

 Guy had other ideas though, he effortlessly threw the girl over his shoulders and headed down the halls placing her down at the table the ducks hung out at before school.

"Hey guys" Alex smiled as the pair sat down, he was the only one at the table "Woah Lexi what happened to your face?". 

Guy ignored Alex and turned to the girl "What was the point of that?" He asked her.

Lexi looked up at him innocently "To kick ass?" she questioned with a smirk on her face.

"Wait, whos ass did you kick?" Alex questioned.  

Lexi grinned and went to respond but Guy covered her mouth and turned her to face him, embracing her in a quick hug then pulling away as he gently grabbed the girls arm making her look at him.

 "You're crazy" he informed her "don't ever do that again, you could have gotten hurt" he stated firmly as he grabbed a tissue from his bag and wiped it under the girls nose, cleaning the blood.

"But, I wiped the floors with her," the girl said, her eyes twinkling in pride "besides she deserved it"

"Wait what did I miss?" Alex asked in confusion, Lexi let out a laugh "I got into a fight with the girl that kissed Adam" she said as if it was nothing.

Surprisingly,  Alex acted differently to the overprotective Guy "Such a badass" he laughed as he held a fist out to the girl, who bumped hers with it.