Alright Conway, Damn

GUYS CHARLIE FINALLY GETS TO BE BACK TO NORMAL WOOOO

Lexi was laughing around and playing street puck with her friends when everyone paused to look at what the Ducks were pointing at.

The girl froze when she saw Bombay and Charlie leaning up against the fence talking to some of her teammates.

The girl locked eyes with her brother and the boy sent her a small smile but she just turned around so she didn't have to look at him.

She had meant what she said, she was done. The girl had been to Mickeys Diner earlier that morning and told Casey what was going on, to say the woman was angry was an understatement, she told the girl when Charlie got home she was going talk to him and Lexi couldn't help but smirk when she walk out of the Diner, knowing the storm her brother had coming

Charlie's face fell and he entered the basketball court with Bombay, the two got their rollerblades on and grabbed a stick so they could play.

Charlie approached his team, sending them all a small apology, he knew Lexi and Adam would need individual ones, he'd screwed up with them the most.

The boy wasn't too surprised when Guy approached him, pulling him aside.

"Hey man, we good?" the boy spoke to one of his long time best friends, he'd know Guy longer than all of the ducks, except for his sister of course. They'd been best friends since the first day of school.

"Sorry about this, but its needed after the way you've been treating my little best friend over there" the boy muttered as his eyes drifted to Lexi.

The team's jaws dropped as Guy's fist connected with Charlie's face.

"Now we're good" Guy smiled, content he'd done that for his best friend. Charlie laughed slightly as he rubbed his cheek. "Okay, I guess I deserved that" he muttered.

"Hell yeah you did" Sadie yelled out, causing Lexi to snicker.

Guy walked over towards Lexi, Adam and Alex. The girl leaving Adams grasp and pulling him into a hug, she knew he'd done it for her.

"I love you," she said softly as he smiled and squeezed her back.

"I love you, I'll always have your back," the boy said as he pulled away and looked at the girl, quickly high-fiving the awaiting Alex.

Charlie made his way over to his sister to try and talk to him but Lexi refused to do anything of the sort. She would move away from him, hide behind her friends, or even just looked at the ground.

"You okay Cutie?" the girl's boyfriend asked as he approached her after watching her randomly turn and skate in the opposite direction to play, she nodded "yeah, just Charlie," she said simply.

Adam nodded his head "I know how you feel" he said, sending her a small smile.

The teens continued playing and Lexi let out a groan as she suddenly hit the hard concrete floor, rocks instantly digging into her hands, she looked up to see Dwayne hovering above her.

"I'm sorry Little Miss" he rushed out, "My stick got stuck in your skate".

Lexi just laughed, brushing the rocks off of her hands and looking up at the boy, informing it was just an accident and that she was sure she'd survive.

The girl looked up again and noticed her brother, he was sticking his hand out, offering a small smile as if pleading her to take his hand.

"Where was this when you pushed me down and left me crying on the ice" the girl spoke simply, standing herself up and heading over towards her boyfriend and Guy who were standing beside the group.