First day of high school

Lexi woke up to her alarm blaring, she reached out and smacked her hand against it, groaning as she forced herself to sit up, really not liking the idea of getting up early. 

The girl noticed that the space beside her was empty, her boyfriend must already have been up. She turned her attention to her bathroom and noticed the door was closed, she briefly heard the water from her sink running and assumed Adam was getting ready, her thoughts were confirmed when a few moments later the boy opened the door fully dressed. 

Lexi grinned at his outfit, he had a tie on and everything. The boy looked at her and sent her a smile as he walked over and pulled her into his arms "Goodmorning cutie" mumbled into her shoulder. The girl pulled away and looked at the boys outfit "you're so adorable gorgeous, like a mini prep geek" she teased him causing him to fake frown as he laughed. 

The girl grabbed her outfit (see above hehe add white air force ones) and headed to the bathroom, having a hot shower to wake herself up before stepping out and getting changed. The girl pulled her hair up into a half up half down style and quickly did her morning routine, ensuring her teeth were brushed, she smelt nice and her face was washed.

She stepped out and struck a pose as she looked at her boyfriend who was laying lazily on her bed "how do i look" she said in a horrible British accent, the boy laughed and attempted his own accent "simply wonderful my darling"

Lexi scoffed "That wasn't a good accent man" she laughed, the boy stood up quickly and grinned "stop talking trash" he teased as he ran at her throwing her over this shoulders and carrying her down the stairs as she frantically kicked her legs giggling. 

The boy put the girl down at the kitchen table and she noticed her brother sitting beside her, fully dressed and eating cereal, she sent him a grin and he looked at her ruffling her hair slightly, the girl whacked his hand away "Don't mess with the do" she warned trying to be intimidating. 

The boy laughed and stood up, dragging her out of the chair and pulling her into a hug "morning little Lexi" 

The girl laughed and hugged him back "morning char-bear" she teased using his childhood nickname.

Charlie and Adam exchanged good mornings whilst lex took the time to pack her bag, something she didn't do the night prior

The three whacked on their skates and headed to round up the rest of the ducks for their first day of high school, they quickly stopped at Adams allowing the boy to get his bag before heading to the meeting place they had agreed on a week prior.

Guy Germaine was standing with the team as they waited on their always late trio, he turned and noticed them, smiling as he waited for his best friend to see him and greet him with her classic line, he truly loved the small girl like a sister and no matter how much he teased her for the way she greeted him it honestly made his day every time.

He snapped out of his trance as he heard the girl call out "Guy!". He looked at her and laughed as she began skating at him a big grin on her face, the boy once again braced as the girl hurled herself into his arms "Miss me?" he joked knowing what she was going to say "Of course I did" she smiled "You're my bestest friend in the whole wide world", the girl said in a baby voice causing the two to laugh.

The pair released and Lexi headed back over to her boyfriend who was getting teased by Goldberg for being a cake eater "shut up, i think he is adorable" she said as she pulled the boy down into a kiss, knowing it would make Goldberg move "and I'm out" he said as the girl did a triumphant fist pump.

The team skated towards Eden hall, Charlie and Goldberg deciding to go on a leisurely adventure before appearing back in front of the team. 

Charlie motioned to a door "Quick sneak in the back" he informed them as the ducks started rushing in.